User Avatar Image

The Fate of the St John Brothers

posted by Sir Craigius on - last edited - Viewed by 4.4K users

The official stats show that most people didnt kill both brothers, but doesnt indicate who killed one brother or who killed neither. Personally I spared both. I might have killed Danny, but I read a spoiler in advance and knew Clem would be watching, so no way I wanted her to see that. Not killing Andy was both an act of mercy (he was so pathetic kneeling broken on the ground like that) and as a way of seeing a much more epic conclusion to that scene.

So what about the rest of you? Kill both? Killed one, if so which one? Or spared both like me?

145 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I killed them both because they both would have killed Lee. I might not have killed the first brother but I failed the quick-time challenge in the barn and was blown away. The next time, I was more than happy to pitchfork him. After the second brother meant to electrocute me, I returned the favor in style.

The group is gong to know now that if you're out to kill Lee, he won't let you off if you fail. Retribution is his middle name. I don't regret either decision one bit.

• Killed the first brother without even really thinking about it, Clementine freaked out, couldnt bring myself to kill the other one in front of her. After her seeing Larry get murdered and then that and her knowing Lee already killed someone before the apocalypse, I couldn't bear the thought of Clementine becoming afraid of me. I need her to trust my Lee. So thats what was in my head and influenced my decision. Its was mostly taken out of my hands anyway as Im sure his mother probably gave him the chomp.

• or worse Clementine becoming Lee

• @Saxin said: I killed noone because Danny was more likely getting overrunned by zombies since they were like right next to the barn and Andy was devestated.. In shock.. I don't think he will be able to do anything knowing his family is dead/dying :) And I dont want Clem to witness them getting brutally murdered, How does Andy die if you kill him anyways?

You with shoot him or push him into the electric fence.

• Can we actually shoot andy? cause if so i wanna do that part again

• @CapnJay said: Can we actually shoot andy? cause if so i wanna do that part again

You can. Ive seen in it walkthroughs. The one time I killed him, I just kicked him into a fence so when I saw other people shoot him, I wondered where they got the gun from, lol.

• I killed both brothers because they were both goading me. Danny was more based on instinct whereas I'd got my own back on Andy by telling him his brother and mother were dead before I killed him.

When I replay the game I doubt I'll kill either since you know Danny isn't going to be a threat after he gets caught in the trap and if I resisted baiting Andy I don't think I'd see him as being so dangerous to keep alive. I guess it'll also help with looking after Clem for her to not see you killing people that were alive albeit completely crazy.

• @KCohere said: You can. Ive seen in it walkthroughs. The one time I killed him, I just kicked him into a fence so when I saw other people shoot him, I wondered where they got the gun from, lol.

Maybe it depends if you have Doug or Carley in your group?

• @Sir Craigius said: Maybe it depends if you have Doug or Carley in your group?

It's andy's gun. When the option to start punching happens, don't do it. Andy will then try to throw you off. You'll struggle. Andy will bounce off the electric fence and remain alive. you pick up the gun. Discussion sequence occurs. Then you have the option to give him a bullet to the head or walk away.

• i'll have to do that again a bullet to the head is more efficient then electric shock therapy

Add Comment