User Avatar Image

How long do you think the time gap between Episodes 2 and 3 will be?

posted by BlackmesaExp on - last edited - Viewed by 171 users

Y'know, what with the smashed windows and lack of anything on the shelves in Macon from the preview? Also, what do you think Kenny means when he says "I told you this town was tapped!" ?

16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Time enough for Nemesis to shoot down an Rescue Chopper

• [quote=capnjay;640482]time enough for nemesis to shoot down an rescue chopper[/quote]

stars!

• honestly though probably a couple days or weeks after two. Lily's still Raw from Larrys death.

So apparently Lily Clem and Lee leaving together for woodbury is unlikely even as a nonstandard gameover

• I think it will be no more than a week maybe even straight after. Thats my opinion.

• where do you find the 'chapter names' ?

if it's wiki i wouldn't believe it..

lilly was refering to the pharmacy for her dads pills and possible first aid stuff

• @Milosuperspesh said: where do you find the 'chapter names' ?

lilly was refering to the pharmacy for her dads pills and possible first aid stuff

While browsing episode names in the game. or you can just click on 'status on episodes' (don't know the exact name, bad memory. lol)

• @Milosuperspesh said: where do you find the 'chapter names' ?

I don't get why she's so attached. They should have taken all of the pills available and useful and never bothered to return. It's not like there are continuing shipments. Why would they take the risk of picking one bottle of pills off the shelf at a time?

Add Comment