User Avatar Image

Those that sided with Kenny in the meat locker..

posted by Augurk on - last edited - Viewed by 841 users

..because Larry was probably dead and he would've turned. Would you have done the same if it was Carley/Doug lying there? Or Kenny/Katjaa? Lilly? Or even worse.. Clem?

Just wondering if an apparent disike for Larry influenced that decision.

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @BlackmesaExp said: If you don't punch him in that scene after you were almost zapped, you can non-lethally push Andy into the fence by blocking his punches...

True, but I sound like I cared more if I give him a nickname (I did care, though) :D

I never tried not beating him till Carley stopped me...

• @Death689God said: I never tried not beating him till Carley stopped me...

Ah... Try it with Doug for an unmarked face :D
    Although I did it with Carley...

• I would have done it no matter who had died in the locker (Larry died of a heart attack) it was a simple matter of survival, kill the walker before it kills you.

• I tried to save him, on principle...

• Thing is though he wasn't dead!

• After Larry punched Lee and left him for the walkers in the pharmacy, Larry was a dead man already. So, in the meat locker, my Lee smashed his head first chance!

As to the OP, it wouldnt matter to me who was zombified, I would do what must be done. Period!

Sure I would feel bad if it were Clem, but I'd get over it.

A Clem zombie would kill just as quick as any other, so it's about survival!

• @Lars80 said: If you were Andy. And this man named Lee just killed your brother and mother. Would you have a score to settle? Or would you just lay down and let zombies eat you?

Or let me say this the other way around.
    This man named Andy just left Carley to bleed out in the barn, and his actions caused Clementine to turn into a walker. Now will you just lay down there and let the walkers eat you up. Or will you go after him? Even if it is the last thing you do?

And just where is he going to go, exactly? Walkers are closing in behind him (he still kneeling when his walker mom gets to within 5-10 feet of him), so he can't go that way. He also can't just follow my group - we're four adults, and one of them still has his brother's rifle. Maye he can sneak into the woods, but what for? It's crawling with bandits who want to kill him. He has NOBODY to help him out, so unless the man suddenly becomes an incredibly skilled assassin in the next few moments, he's as good as dead. Yes, there is the slim chance he could attempt to come after Lee, but exactly what is the the chance of him surviving long enough to be successful?

• What's the chances of Lee surviving a car crash finding an adorable eight year old and managing to get as far as he has?

No honestly what are the chances? i suck at math.

• @CapnJay said: What's the chances of Lee surviving a car crash finding an adorable eight year old and managing to get as far as he has?

No honestly what are the chances? i suck at math.

He has a plot shield for the time being, so the chances of that scenario (or any where he doesn't die) in the TWD Universe is 100%.

In our universe, his chances would be... slim.

• @adam86shadow said: Thing is though he wasn't dead!

but he was dead, he had a massive heart attack that stopped his heart, resuscitation is bringing someone back to life in that situation, and i think even a few seconds of no immune system would make the virus take over, resuscitation is impossible, unless you can actually bring a zombie back to life with a defibrillator.

Add Comment