User Avatar Image

How long do you think the time gap between Episodes 2 and 3 will be?

posted by BlackmesaExp on - last edited - Viewed by 284 users

Y'know, what with the smashed windows and lack of anything on the shelves in Macon from the preview? Also, what do you think Kenny means when he says "I told you this town was tapped!" ?

16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • where do you find the 'chapter names' ?

if it's wiki i wouldn't believe it..

lilly was refering to the pharmacy for her dads pills and possible first aid stuff

• @Milosuperspesh said: where do you find the 'chapter names' ?

lilly was refering to the pharmacy for her dads pills and possible first aid stuff

While browsing episode names in the game. or you can just click on 'status on episodes' (don't know the exact name, bad memory. lol)

• @Milosuperspesh said: where do you find the 'chapter names' ?

I don't get why she's so attached. They should have taken all of the pills available and useful and never bothered to return. It's not like there are continuing shipments. Why would they take the risk of picking one bottle of pills off the shelf at a time?

• I'm guessing it will be just a few days after episode 2. Everyone is still wearing the same clothes.

• @phoray said: I don't get why she's so attached. They should have taken all of the pills available and useful and never bothered to return. It's not like there are continuing shipments. Why would they take the risk of picking one bottle of pills off the shelf at a time?

yeah, i thought she just wanted to stay near the pharmacy for pills for her dad, but it seems a bit stupid not to just take all of them, i cant really think of any reason why you would need the entire stock of a pharmacy even to keep everyone healthy, most of the stock will be irrelevant to most people.

• However long it takes before the food runs out and the situation forces them to move on. I'll fancy a guess and say 1-2 months.:D

Add Comment