User Avatar Image

The Fate of the St John Brothers

posted by Sir Craigius on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

The official stats show that most people didnt kill both brothers, but doesnt indicate who killed one brother or who killed neither. Personally I spared both. I might have killed Danny, but I read a spoiler in advance and knew Clem would be watching, so no way I wanted her to see that. Not killing Andy was both an act of mercy (he was so pathetic kneeling broken on the ground like that) and as a way of seeing a much more epic conclusion to that scene.

So what about the rest of you? Kill both? Killed one, if so which one? Or spared both like me?

145 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Letting them go is about the stupidest thing anyone can do in that situation. There is already a huge thread about this further down the page. I said it there and i'll say it again, anyone who let any of them live is an idiot. If you want to read through that thread you will find a large discussion about the merits of keeping them alive. http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30618

I propose that anyone who leaves them alive is on the side of evil. They are perpetuating evil. By leaving them alive you are supporting evil. And anyone who let them live is a BAD person.

• @zenstrata said:

I propose that anyone who leaves them alive is on the side of evil. They are perpetuating evil. By leaving them alive you are supporting evil. And anyone who let them live is a BAD person.

danny was pinned by a bear trap, andy was broken and weak

hence they are both walker chow...

and clem isn't traumatized as much...

• @Milosuperspesh said: danny was pinned by a bear trap, andy was broken and weak

hence they are both walker chow...

and clem isn't traumatized as much...

Bullshit. Unless you SAW Andy get eaten.
    Danny ya, he is messed up and incapacitated.
    Andy's face is messed up, but that wont stop him from getting up, outrunning zombies, grab a rifle and settle the score with you for what you did to his familly. And what does he have to lose?

And Clem isnt traumatized?
    Clem is growing up in a world where dead people eat living people. And living people serve her members of the group for dinner. Clem isnt Duck, she knows more than you think. And if she want to survive, she needs to toughen up.
    Things are not going back to what they used to be.

How will she ever forgive you when Andy lodge a bullett in her spine paralyzing her?
    You broke your promise to protect her from the dangerous ones.

• was danny pinned? Maybe he can just hop to the door close it and lock it then hop away

• @Lars80 said: Bullshit. Unless you SAW Andy get eaten.
    Danny ya, he is messed up and incapacitated.
    Andy's face is messed up, but that wont stop him from getting up, outrunning zombies, grab a rifle and settle the score with you for what you did to his familly. And what does he have to lose?

And Clem isnt traumatized?
    Clem is growing up in a world where dead people eat living people. And living people serve her members of the group for dinner. Clem isnt Duck, she knows more than you think. And if she want to survive, she needs to toughen up.
    Things are not going back to what they used to be.

How will she ever forgive you when Andy lodge a bullett in her spine paralyzing her?
    You broke your promise to protect her from the dangerous ones.

you are obsessed with bullet spines? maybe you should make a meme Iwas an innocent like you then i took an bullet to the spine. while were at it maybe Lee can become white and become a Sherriff

• @CapnJay said: you are obsessed with bullet spines? maybe you should make a meme Iwas an innocent like you then i took an bullet to the spine. while were at it maybe Lee can become white and become a Sherriff

Well. Wouldnt it be awesome if Telltale made poor decisions backfire in later episodes?
    I doubt they will though.

• @Zombified said: You with shoot him or push him into the electric fence.

Ahh :)

• i have yet to manage to shoot him

• @CapnJay said: i have yet to manage to shoot him

Because OH MY GOD Clem could see it right?

• I finally shot him. Every time i lost to him before and then got the gun i walked away. this time i actually shot him and fell damned good about it. just kicking him into the fence to die makes walking away an more fulfilling option

Add Comment