User Avatar Image

Let's say there is going to be a "season 2"...

posted by jangjangchang on - last edited - Viewed by 743 users

Would you rather have the story of Lee continued or a entire new story?

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • We want Lee and Rick to meet in season 2 or something..And they will be main characters so it will be great.

• unless they give us choices that really matter, a new group of people would be better, because there would be no point in continuing Lee's story if we cant effect any of it, we would just be trapped in a story we cant change based on decisions we didn't make, and that would just keep getting worse the longer the story went on, i think its fine not to effect the story much in a 5 episode story, but if it continued, the lack of choice would be more of an issue

• @jangjangchang said: Clementine growing up? I'm sorry guys but miracles don't exist in the walking dead. Did any of you read issue 100? Clementine growing up to her late teens? I think 10 years would probably make her the last survivor. Also making the story in the south just makes it easier to include a lot of things one of them being guns.

For all the talk about how supposedly brutal the books are, they have absolutely nothing on the brutality of actual, factual human history, and people still made it to adulthood. There's a reason Kirkman emphasis that it's other people, not zombies, that're the main threat to the survivors.

• I want Let Lee's story continue., I think it be best to continue it unless he dies at the end but then continue it with the survivors that alive if any.

• @Rommel49 said: For all the talk about how supposedly brutal the books are, they have absolutely nothing on the brutality of actual, factual human history, and people still made it to adulthood. There's a reason Kirkman emphasis that it's other people, not zombies, that're the main threat to the survivors.

The thing is that Kirkman is not the writer for the game. It's basically TT's decision if they want these games to be brutal or not.

• TTG needs to shock it's players in the Finale without alienating them

• I love Lee and Clementine, but maybe one season is enough to explore the two characters. I guess the need for continuing their story would be influenced by what happens in episode 5.

Otherwise, it would be neat to follow a new group in a different environment. Specifically, an environment beyond America. (Australia, England, India and so on.) I think would be interesting to experience environment specific scenarios. For example, a travelling Australian group might encounter a scratched up, bitten survivor in a rural town. The bitten survivor is vomiting and claims to be suffering from a Taipen bite. Do you believe the survivor and give them your last antivenom? Do you accuse the survivor of lying? Do you ignore them? etc. Fun. c:

• I'd still enjoy another season with Lee, Clem and whoever is left from this group but I'd prefer another season to be with a different group.

If they did another crossover with some people we've already seen in the Walking Dead universe (Morgan and his son, any of the people Rick's group come into contact with etc) that'd work quite easily. Otherwise, if they're feeling creative enough, I'd love a new group somewhere else in the country or even the world like the poster above me mentioned.

• I'd just like the game to be exclusive to a single group. I would rather see Clem and Lee's story grow.

• if TTG Devs drop in and say "Hey guys don't worry about the programming bits you just tell us what you want and whether youd like a new group or to continue" then hell i'll say continue

Add Comment