User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 10.9K users

Title really says it all

I'm gonna start with i find really sad that Roxas spent the whole summer in a machine and has friends but they don't even know him and they don't try to become friends :(

421 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The guy who came up with Theatrhythm Final Fantasy has expressed interest in a Kingdom Hearts version (among others).

    How awesome would that be? It'd be the first Square Enix made spin-off, yeah, but apart from a Command Board compilation I can't think of a better style of spin-off. I'd love to see notable events in the series as musical mini-games, especially if they can get the rights to Disney tracks as well as all the KH specific ones.

  • @Soeroah said: The guy who came up with Theatrhythm Final Fantasy has expressed interest in a Kingdom Hearts version (among others).

    How awesome would that be? It'd be the first Square Enix made spin-off, yeah, but apart from a Command Board compilation I can't think of a better style of spin-off. I'd love to see notable events in the series as musical mini-games, especially if they can get the rights to Disney tracks as well as all the KH specific ones.

    It would be kind of cool. If it mixed Final Fantasy music, Disney music, and KH original music, playing out key parts of the games. I'd buy it. Especially if the Disney music is not specifically tied to Kingdom Hearts(yes I want to play a rhythm game to "This is Halloween".

  • Does anyone know what the BGM track is on Kingdom Hearts 1 when ever Maleficent or the other Disney vilians are talking in the group about there plans.

    Also does anyone know what this BGM is called?

  • Not off the top of my head, but I have the soundtrack and can figure it out. I'll get you an answer when I finish my yard work. For now, I think the Maleficent track you're looking for might be Villains of a Sort.

  • @GuruGuru214 said: I think the Maleficent track you're looking for might be Villains of a Sort.

    Thank you that was driving me nuts looking for it!

  • Glad I was able to get it! That was a bit of a shot in the dark. As for the song in the video, it's No Time to Think.

  • @GuruGuru214 said: Glad I was able to get it! That was a bit of a shot in the dark. As for the song in the video, it's No Time to Think.

    Thanks again! I couldn't remember hearing that in past playthoughs.

  • Is the 3D Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance game play good? I know nothing about the game except its on sale 2morro over here :p Also Iv only played 1 and 2 will I understand the game or will I need to play others?

  • You'd definitely want to brush up on the events of Birth by Sleep and probably Re:coded. Not sure how important Chain of Memories and Days will be, but I know that Ienzo and Aeleus are in it, and they've only appeared in Days and Riku's half of Chain of Memories so far.

    And the controls in the demo were very good. Almost identical to Birth by Sleep, but with a few new gameplay elements.

  • I have the game in my grubby mits, but I am unsure whether to play some more Birth by Sleep first, or throw caution to the wind and dig into Drem Drop Distance!

    (I wiki'd the events of KH a while back. There was no way I was going to go and play all of them. I completed Days, I beat most of the 1st, and I read up on the 2nd one and BBS. (But I do have BBS now, but I haven't got so far as Ventus in it...))

Add Comment