User Avatar Image

The Fate of the St John Brothers

posted by Sir Craigius on - last edited - Viewed by 3.9K users

The official stats show that most people didnt kill both brothers, but doesnt indicate who killed one brother or who killed neither. Personally I spared both. I might have killed Danny, but I read a spoiler in advance and knew Clem would be watching, so no way I wanted her to see that. Not killing Andy was both an act of mercy (he was so pathetic kneeling broken on the ground like that) and as a way of seeing a much more epic conclusion to that scene.

So what about the rest of you? Kill both? Killed one, if so which one? Or spared both like me?

145 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I killed Danny in a blind rage after what he and his family did. After calmind down, I might still have killed Andy too, but I knew he was a dead man either way with the place filling up with Walkers. So I left him.

• Telltale just have to make Andy reappear in episode 3.
    After all, no one saw him get the chomp.

• I'm glad to see the majority spared the brothers. Dale R.I.P would be proud of you all!:D

• @Lars80 said: Telltale just have to make Andy reappear in episode 3.
    After all, no one saw him get the chomp.

I really, REALLY hope they do. Seriously, who in their right mind would leave a cannibalistic murderer(s) with knowledge of the location of your camp alive. It's beyond idiotic. Especially considering you were responsible for their mothers death.

The people that keep saying they are zombie food have absolutely no clue what they're talking about or are greatly overestimating the walkers. It's not even a herd of them, it's like 15-20. If he was completely surrounded, it would be a different story. Our group just walks off. It couldn't have been that dire of a situation.

• Spared them both. Aside from it bugging my conscience, the fact that other people were watching me made it harder to kill them. Could I kill either of them knowing Clementine was watching? It just did not feel right.

• @Marleysativa said: I really, REALLY hope they do. Seriously, who in their right mind would leave a cannibalistic murderer(s) with knowledge of the location of your camp alive. It's beyond idiotic. Especially considering you were responsible for their mothers death.

The people that keep saying they are zombie food have absolutely no clue what they're talking about or are greatly overestimating the walkers. It's not even a herd of them, it's like 15-20. If he was completely surrounded, it would be a different story. Our group just walks off. It couldn't have been that dire of a situation.

There's a reason why we were able to just "walk off" - most likely because the Walkers were preoccupied with the St. John brothers.

Danny is likely a dead man without immediate medical attention (in my playthrough he got stabbed twice with the sickle and then got caught in the bear trap). The only person left to save him is his brother Andy, who is sitting there, watching us leave...instead of fleeing from the Walkers closing in on him.

Besides, I think someone from telltale may have already commented on this in another thread - you either left the family for dead at your own hands, or at the walkers. Pretty sure they're not coming back.

• I think that Andy is not coming back. This game is comics canon and I saw somewhere that Kirkman stated that no 2 persons in TWD universe meets each other 2 times, if one leaves location.

• @magzhi said: I think that Andy is not coming back. This game is comics canon and I saw somewhere that Kirkman stated that no 2 persons in TWD universe meets each other 2 times, if one leaves location.

What about Rick and Morgan? Would be interesting to read that though.

There's a reason why we were able to just "walk off" - most likely because the Walkers were preoccupied with the St. John brothers.

Danny is likely a dead man without immediate medical attention (in my playthrough he got stabbed twice with the sickle and then got caught in the bear trap). The only person left to save him is his brother Andy, who is sitting there, watching us leave...instead of fleeing from the Walkers closing in on him.

Besides, I think someone from telltale may have already commented on this in another thread - you either left the family for dead at your own hands, or at the walkers. Pretty sure they're not coming back.

That's not really a convincing answer. I'm sure we would have heard screaming since we were taking our sweet time walking away, right? I didn't see him die. They also had enough medical supplies and the knowledge to keep a double amputee alive in their bathroom floor. All Danny has to do is close a barn door, you'd be surprised at what adrenaline could do. It also doesn't hurt that he has knowledge of the modified bear traps. Andy is barely injured as well.

It's possible the later comics have me jaded. Seeing what a group of 5 people can do against a herd of walkers with only melee weapons. I just don't see the logic in leaving two very real threats alive. It's still beyond idiotic to me.

• If the St. Johns survive, you'll probably just get something like a scene of the bandits executing them. If you killed the St. Johns, the execution scene is just random people.

There will be Banang in the background.

• @Sisterofshane said: There's a reason why we were able to just "walk off" - most likely because the Walkers were preoccupied with the St. John brothers.

And that is why it is perfect for Andy to return in episode 3 for those who didnt kill him the first time.

Add Comment