User Avatar Image

The great next episode prediction thread! *SPOILERS*

posted by WabbitTwaks on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users

The Ep 2 preview gave a little away so we all know there will be some editions to our group, but what else will happen? Here's what I think....

First, we will have to get power restored in the motel, if it is even possible. Not often a motel will have a generator handy. We may have to try to find one, or barricade ourselves in at night.

I think the next one to die will be Carley/Doug. More a gut suspicion than anything. I don't think we will get a choice on that either. It'll just happen. Probably happen during a food hunt.

Apparently, Lilly gets pissed at Lee. I couldn't hear what she said in the preview, but my guess is her father gets killed and Lee may have had to choose between him and someone important like Kenny. (HOORAY!!! He DESERVES it, damnit!)

Duck or Katjaa will get killed too (please let it be the annoying Duck!). Kenny will have a rough time with it but what is an apocalyptic story without angst? Plenty of it to go around if you read the comics.

By the end I think we will be on our way somewhere new. I don't think the motel will last very long at all for shelter.

Let's here what the rest of you think!

Mod edit: Episode 3 predictions begin on page 9.

316 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I hate to burst the bubbles of all the people who expect you to choose between Lilly and Kenny, but Lilly is a character in the comic, who survives well past this point. She can't die. She could leave, though, and most likely does.

Personally, I'd like to see a choice between saving Duck or saving both Kenny and Katjaa. That'd probably be one of the hardest decisions to ever make.

• TTG could be forging it's own universe so maybe lily sticks around

• I predict {having played Episode two again} That Clem has a crush on Ben. and Lee may have to deal with this situation by explainining that Ben's too old to be her boyfriend, she's too young to have a boyfriend or making Ben shut her down.

At first i just noticed her taking Ben by the hand to get away from the arguing but when i decided on my strange playthrough [which will probably end up being my canon] to be silent and i noticed clem eyeing him from the opposite side of the "circle" before going over to him.

• @CapnJay said: I predict {having played Episode two again} That Clem has a crush on Ben. and Lee may have to deal with this situation by explainining that Ben's too old to be her boyfriend, she's too young to have a boyfriend or making Ben shut her down.

At first i just noticed her taking Ben by the hand to get away from the arguing but when i decided on my strange playthrough [which will probably end up being my canon] to be silent and i noticed clem eyeing him from the opposite side of the "circle" before going over to him.

That scene with Clem trying to get Ben to see her drawings [I think you noticed] was a subtle way of getting Ben to not make things worse with his unwanted presence. If Ben had chimed in Larry would have punched him out.

• @Master of Aeons said: That scene with Clem trying to get Ben to see her drawings [I think you noticed] was a subtle way of getting Ben to not make things worse with his unwanted presence. If Ben had chimed in Larry would have punched him out.

Ben had nothing to say which is why i also added that i noticed Clem eying him from across the way before she went over to him.

Also noticed Stone Mountain has the same initials as Sam Max

• I predict that Episode Five ends with a fade in to a new group of survivors {possibly protagonists of season two} they find two walkers approaching them and then we see it's walker Clem and walker Lee walking together toward the group then get gunned down

How Unrealistic is this scenario?

Episode one of the tv series shows that Walkers do muscle memory pattern what they did in life. like holding a teddy bear

Emotional value: Well if they were holding hands i'm sure it'd be too sappy for the K.L. {Kirkman Loyalists}.

• Is your plan accuracy by volume, vis-a-vis predictions?

• @Demopan said: I hate to burst the bubbles of all the people who expect you to choose between Lilly and Kenny, but Lilly is a character in the comic, who survives well past this point. She can't die. She could leave, though, and most likely does.

Ummm... This is obviously taking place before she leaves for Woodbury. Isn't it possible that a choice Lee made was the reason that Lilly went to Woodbury in the first place. So, us (playing as Lee) making a different choice than what was originally made (in the comics) could in turn keep her from going to Woodbury at all, right?

Add Comment