14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I couldn't agree with you more. Oh, and by the way.... SPOILERS! People who haven't finished the season might start shouting. And if you don't know it's:

[ spoiler ]Your Text Here[ /spoiler ]

Without the spaces between the brackets.

• I als couldn't agree more. When I first came on here I saw 1 person with a "title" about being a TT employee (I want to say jake but I'm not sure) and I was amazed they had a compay moderator who activly participated. Then a little later I realized the TT logo next to the name was what designated an employee and my brain nearly exploded at the number of employees and their level of interaction! This is completely unheard of outside a special event!

And yes, while TT does give us a few canned "I cannot confirm nor deny that" (like the S2 casefile) they dont spout that all the time! They DO drop tidbits quite often and even when they are supposed to say "I cant confirm or deny that" they do it in such a way that we're all 80% sure what the answer is! (again with the casefile)

I need to point out one thing, BB12, you said TT has an indie feel, every site I've seen them mention on DOES classify them as "indie" so that seems to be the case

In all I think it can be summed up in 4 words

WE LOVE YOU TELLTALE!!!
    DONT EVER CHANGE! PLEASE!!!

• The greatest game studio today? Possibly. But they'll have to prove their greatness with more than just 2 seasons of Sam & Max for me to put them above Interplay or old-school Lucasarts or something like that. I won't be incredibly surprised if they do, within the next few years.

It's not a big deal, I'm just saying.

• While I really love how much Telltale participate in their forums (fora?), they're not exactly the only ones. :D

At least Caravel Games (Deadly Rooms of Death, DROD: Journey To Rooted Hold, DROD: The City Beneath), Nadeo (Trackmania/TM Sunrise/TM Nations/TM United), Bioware (Neverwinter Nights, Jade Empire et al.), Obsidian Entertainment (Neverwinter Nights 2), Epic Megagames (Unreal, Unreal Tournament et al) frequent their own forums quite a bit...

But yeah, the rule of thumb is "the smaller the company the more likely their employees participating in their own forums".

Sorry, just had to get that one off my chest. ;)

np: Justus Köhncke - Yacht (Safe And Sound)

• I cannot comment on this thread. Please consult our public relations department.

• Working Designs was like that as well when they were still around. Vic Ireland would post quite often on the forums.

• User Avatar Image
    mre

I would have posted a "Hear hear!", but then again, I don't want to spam the forums.

• I don't mind spamming as long as it is me doing it. Hear, Hear!

• @Chuck said: I cannot comment on this thread. Please consult our public relations department.

*Shakes fist*

Add Comment