14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • While I really love how much Telltale participate in their forums (fora?), they're not exactly the only ones. :D

    At least Caravel Games (Deadly Rooms of Death, DROD: Journey To Rooted Hold, DROD: The City Beneath), Nadeo (Trackmania/TM Sunrise/TM Nations/TM United), Bioware (Neverwinter Nights, Jade Empire et al.), Obsidian Entertainment (Neverwinter Nights 2), Epic Megagames (Unreal, Unreal Tournament et al) frequent their own forums quite a bit...

    But yeah, the rule of thumb is "the smaller the company the more likely their employees participating in their own forums".

    Sorry, just had to get that one off my chest. ;)

    np: Justus Köhncke - Yacht (Safe And Sound)

  • I cannot comment on this thread. Please consult our public relations department.

  • Working Designs was like that as well when they were still around. Vic Ireland would post quite often on the forums.

  • User Avatar Image
    mre

    I would have posted a "Hear hear!", but then again, I don't want to spam the forums.

  • I don't mind spamming as long as it is me doing it. Hear, Hear!

  • @Chuck said: I cannot comment on this thread. Please consult our public relations department.

    *Shakes fist*

  • *nods* it's great how TTG guys always check round the forums and talk to us as though we're equal people, they even listen to what we want. hell, if it wasn't for them being here we probably wouldn't have seen flint in S2

  • @delimew said: hell, if it wasn't for them being here we probably wouldn't have seen flint in S2

    Well, everyone at Telltale also wanted Flint in the game on their own, but yeah :rolleyes: ... :) ... :D ... :eek:

  • @Leak said:

    At least Caravel Games (Deadly Rooms of Death, DROD: Journey To Rooted Hold, DROD: The City Beneath), Nadeo (Trackmania/TM Sunrise/TM Nations/TM United), Bioware (Neverwinter Nights, Jade Empire et al.), Obsidian Entertainment (Neverwinter Nights 2), Epic Megagames (Unreal, Unreal Tournament et al) frequent their own forums quite a bit...

    3D Realms also participate often. (At least, Joe Siegler and a couple others do)

  • @Leak said: While I really love how much Telltale participate in their forums (fora?), they're not exactly the only ones. :D

    At least Caravel Games (Deadly Rooms of Death, DROD: Journey To Rooted Hold, DROD: The City Beneath), Nadeo (Trackmania/TM Sunrise/TM Nations/TM United), Bioware (Neverwinter Nights, Jade Empire et al.), Obsidian Entertainment (Neverwinter Nights 2), Epic Megagames (Unreal, Unreal Tournament et al) frequent their own forums quite a bit...

    But yeah, the rule of thumb is "the smaller the company the more likely their employees participating in their own forums".

    Sorry, just had to get that one off my chest. ;)

    np: Justus Köhncke - Yacht (Safe And Sound)

    Kudos to you for mentioning Nadeo :D
    And yeah, I must agree, Telltale are really great when it comes to interaction and overall niceness. They really do care about us. For example hose they send us that free DVD of the whole season, or bothering to re-release the full collected comics and the case file and stuff.

    Keep it up guys.

Add Comment