User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 40.4K users

Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.

4.9K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Darth Marsden said: I don't trust you with maths any more.

    nobody ever should.

  • Sale updates:

    Red Faction Guerrilla won the crapvote. And then they didn't even discount the whole series. Well it's 75% off if anyone is really interested. I guess not.

    Next vote?
    Lara Croft: Guardian Of Light (was a flash sale before) 75% off
    Mirror's Edge 75% off (gets my vote)
    Beyond Good & Evil 75% off (by far the best game in this vote)


    New Flash Deals
    Cave Story+ 75% off. Why don't you own this already?
    Shogun 2 75% off (repeat Daily Deal from Day 1)

  • New Daily Deals!

    Age of Empires III - 75% off
    Assassin's Creed (franchise) - 75% off
    Dear Esther - 75% off
    Indie Bundle V (Audiosurf, Gemini Rue, Greed Corps, The Tiny Bang Story and Ys: The Oath of Felghana) - 75% off
    Iron Front: Liberation 1944 - 75% off
    Men of War (franchise) - 75% off
    Metro 2033 - 75% off
    RAGE - 66% off (Price still isn't converted, grr)
    Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic - 75% off

    Also, some Flash Deals. Fable III and the F.E.A.R. franchise, both 75% off.

  • I'm curious to Dear Esther and Tiny Bang Story. How are they?

  • Dear Esther is a story that is told while you are exploring a deserted island. Finding certain places might drop you a line or not. And the caves are the best looking thing I have ever senn in a video game. How they managed to create that in Source? They must have sacrificed a bag of kittens. For that price it's worth it but finding a good quality playthrough on youtube and watching it fullscreen might give you the same experience.

    Tiny Bang Story is a hidden Object puzzle game. It's short, looks great and is also quite worth it at that price.

  • @der_ketzer said: Dear Esther is a story that is told while you are exploring a deserted island. Finding certain places might drop you a line or not. And the caves are the best looking thing I have ever senn in a video game. How they managed to create that in Source? They must have sacrificed a bag of kittens. For that price it's worth it but finding a good quality playthrough on youtube and watching it fullscreen might give you the same experience.

    Tiny Bang Story is a hidden Object puzzle game. It's short, looks great and is also quite worth it at that price.

    Thanks for the advice, I'm probably gonna get both.

  • New Flash Deal! Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Usual 75% off.

    EDIT: Winner of the vote was Mirror's Edge. Something went very wrong there.

    Latest votees are Deus Ex (again), Modern Warfare 3 (again) and Skyrim (AGAIN). Running out of ideas, methinks.

    New Flash Deal is Dead Rising 2: Off the Record. Usual 75%.

  • @Darth Marsden said: EDIT: Winner of the vote was Mirror's Edge. Something went very wrong there.

    No it didn't.

    n2k18i.jpg

  • Deus Ex:Human Revolution vs MW3 vs Skyrim...

    Deus Ex.

  • @Gman5852 said: Deus Ex:Human Revolution vs MW3 vs Skyrim...

    Deus Ex.

    it will be very interesting to say the least. MW3 had a deal but that was lower wasn't it?
    (checked the thread it was 25% off on Day 1)

Add Comment