User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 40.4K users

Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.

4.9K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Darth Marsden said: I don't trust you with maths any more.

nobody ever should.

• Sale updates:

Red Faction Guerrilla won the crapvote. And then they didn't even discount the whole series. Well it's 75% off if anyone is really interested. I guess not.

Next vote?
    Lara Croft: Guardian Of Light (was a flash sale before) 75% off
    Mirror's Edge 75% off (gets my vote)
    Beyond Good & Evil 75% off (by far the best game in this vote)

New Flash Deals
    Cave Story+ 75% off. Why don't you own this already?
    Shogun 2 75% off (repeat Daily Deal from Day 1)

• New Daily Deals!

Age of Empires III - 75% off
    Assassin's Creed (franchise) - 75% off
    Dear Esther - 75% off
    Indie Bundle V (Audiosurf, Gemini Rue, Greed Corps, The Tiny Bang Story and Ys: The Oath of Felghana) - 75% off
    Iron Front: Liberation 1944 - 75% off
    Men of War (franchise) - 75% off
    Metro 2033 - 75% off
    RAGE - 66% off (Price still isn't converted, grr)
    Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic - 75% off

Also, some Flash Deals. Fable III and the F.E.A.R. franchise, both 75% off.

• I'm curious to Dear Esther and Tiny Bang Story. How are they?

• Dear Esther is a story that is told while you are exploring a deserted island. Finding certain places might drop you a line or not. And the caves are the best looking thing I have ever senn in a video game. How they managed to create that in Source? They must have sacrificed a bag of kittens. For that price it's worth it but finding a good quality playthrough on youtube and watching it fullscreen might give you the same experience.

Tiny Bang Story is a hidden Object puzzle game. It's short, looks great and is also quite worth it at that price.

• @der_ketzer said: Dear Esther is a story that is told while you are exploring a deserted island. Finding certain places might drop you a line or not. And the caves are the best looking thing I have ever senn in a video game. How they managed to create that in Source? They must have sacrificed a bag of kittens. For that price it's worth it but finding a good quality playthrough on youtube and watching it fullscreen might give you the same experience.

Tiny Bang Story is a hidden Object puzzle game. It's short, looks great and is also quite worth it at that price.

Thanks for the advice, I'm probably gonna get both.

• New Flash Deal! Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Usual 75% off.

EDIT: Winner of the vote was Mirror's Edge. Something went very wrong there.

Latest votees are Deus Ex (again), Modern Warfare 3 (again) and Skyrim (AGAIN). Running out of ideas, methinks.

New Flash Deal is Dead Rising 2: Off the Record. Usual 75%.

• @Darth Marsden said: EDIT: Winner of the vote was Mirror's Edge. Something went very wrong there.

No it didn't.

n2k18i.jpg

• Deus Ex:Human Revolution vs MW3 vs Skyrim...

Deus Ex.

• @Gman5852 said: Deus Ex:Human Revolution vs MW3 vs Skyrim...

Deus Ex.

it will be very interesting to say the least. MW3 had a deal but that was lower wasn't it?
    (checked the thread it was 25% off on Day 1)

Add Comment