User Avatar Image

Do you think Kenny and Lee will live.. or die?

posted by VladNet on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

I don't think about Kenny, he could technically be a secondary protagonist... The only thing I have against their family is Duck.

Lee is the main protagonist, so I dont think he will die, and Lee is like the perfect protagonist, a murderer who is basically taken a little girl because of her parents apparent death.

So ya, do you think they will make it to the end of Episode 5 or on a darker note, will them, along with anyone still in the group die, then the game ends?

78 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i say they kill off kenny in ep5 but in his death gargles tells lee about the boat being bullshit..

i say he dies either way a heroic end if you are 'loyal' to kenny or if he hates lee, he gets bit and begs you to end it... lilly obliges his wish then leaves the group..

• Kenny COULD be bacon in one of the upcoming episodes

Avid comic readers will know no main character is safe, especially one of the more recent deaths:

Glen.

So everyone is to be considered bacon until proven sufficiently likeable (I E clem)

• i would be reasonably happy if i save a family (kenny,Katjaa and duck) and Clementine, while they sail off into the sunset, even if i am left on shore slowly turning into a zombie

• @thestalkinghead said: i would be reasonably happy if i save a family (kenny,Katjaa and duck) and Clementine, while they sail off into the sunset, even if i am left on shore slowly turning into a zombie

I'm pretty sure the family isn't getting on that boat intact. Happiest ending I think is realistic is Clem getting out alive in 40% of the endings.

• @Master of Aeons said: I'm pretty sure the family isn't getting on that boat intact. Happiest ending I think is realistic is Clem getting out alive in 40% of the endings.

yeah, im not gonna bet money on my hopes, but i like kenny and i think that is his ultimate plan, so it's mine as well, also living in a boat is one of my personal zombie apocalypse plans

• Lee has to make it at LEAST to the end of this season. The whole game is built around his character as the playable protagonist.

Everyone else is fair game. I think that Kenny will be around a lot longer than most people think.

• I hope Kenny dies, but considering how "Family First" he is... it might only happen if you aren't bros with him. I expect Lee to die, and if you're good with Kenny he dies trying to save you. Where as, if you weren't on good terms with him he'll flee to live a few more days. Clementine's fate will depend on how you raise her. (Seems logical, considering how much focus the Lee/Clem relationship has.)
    Who knows about the rest though, I can't really tell. Carly/Doug will probably die, the new girl that'll be coming in episode 3... IDK yet, will have to wait for my verdict on what will happen to her. Katjaa and/or Duck MIGHT live if Kenny lives, I suspect to have to make a Choice between the two of them BEFORE episode 5. (But that, duck vs katjaa choice, I'll admit, is probably wishful thinking on my part.) Ben, well IDK yet but he probably won't make it... He'll probably die in episode 4, or have a chance to die.

Lilly is really the only Character with a Guaranteed free pass. This IS the Comic book Universe, and she DOES have to be alive to Kill Lori

EDIT:
    To be honest, I think all of these "pointless choices that don't really matter" we're making now will be what decides who lives and who dies in Episode 5.

• No one is safe from death, even Glenn got the axe(or bat) in the comic, and he's everyone's favorite.

• @Demopan said: No one is safe from death, even Glenn got the axe(or bat) in the comic, and he's everyone's favorite.

Spoiler Tag bro... SPOILER inside [] to start /SPOILER inside [] to end.

• I think they might both live, they might have you choose between saving Kenny or Doug/Carley that what might happen in episode 5

Add Comment