User Avatar Image

Rate The Last Movie(s) You Watched

posted by Secret Fawful on - last edited - Viewed by 20.7K users

Same as the Rate the Last Game You Finished topic but with movies. There should be more film talk around here. So, I'll start off with the movies I've seen in the past few days.

Law-Abiding Citizen - 5.5/11

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World - 7/11

Sword of the Stranger - 9/11

Blade Runner: Final Cut - 11/11

Blade Runner is one of those films I want to love but also want to hate.

1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Fuck James Cameron!
    Yeah, I said it!

Cameron's a very talented filmmaker but he's only talented when it comes to entertaining the masses. Do you know what other forms of "entertainment" the masses have supported in the past? The 'Spice Girls', that's who!

James Cameron is as overrated as Christopher Nolan! I'm sure that I'll receive hate for speaking my mind but then again, I have taste. Chew on it if you will but I make no apologies for rejecting the foul tasting offal that's served up within the troff of Hollywood!

• Spielberg as a director? Ehhhhh... It's like '95 came and he stopped trying. Don't get me wrong, he did some great stuff prior, but that was almost 2 decades ago now. As it stands now, great producer, just stick with that.

I think I've redirected the hate.

• @Johro said: Spielberg as a director? Ehhhhh... It's like '95 came and he stopped trying. Don't get me wrong, he did some great stuff prior, but that was almost 2 decades ago now. As it stands now, great producer, just stick with that.

I think I've redirected the hate.

I agree with you. 'Crystal Skull' is proof of Spielberg's sloppy, modren approach to filmmaking.

CGI monkeys and gophers! Woooooooo!!!

I'd like to computer generate a fist up Spielberg's arse!

Woooooooo... umph!!!

• @St_Eddie said: I agree with you. 'Crystal Skull' is proof of Spielberg's sloppy, modren approach to filmmaking.

CGI monkeys and gophers! Woooooooo!!!

I'd like to computer generate a fist up Spielberg's arse!

Woooooooo... umph!!!

fc98bcf07b6e6c6fa9c6a0868d8cafbc38e0a7c4

• @Secret Fawful said: fc98bcf07b6e6c6fa9c6a0868d8cafbc38e0a7c4

Aw jeez. You're about as predictable as the rising of the sun in the morning, Mr. Fawful.

• @St_Eddie said: Aw jeez. You're about as predictable as the rising of the sun in the morning, Mr. Fawful.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull > Alien = Prometheus > Aliens

Come at me bros

• @Secret Fawful said: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull > Alien = Prometheus > Aliens

Come at me bros

I'm sorry but I don't believe in mocking the mentally handicapped!
    :p

To be serious though; I agree with your ranking, aside from 'Crystal Skull', which I would have placed last...

Alien > Alien 3 (assembly cut) > Prometheus > Aliens > Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

• @St_Eddie said: I'm sorry but I don't believe in mocking the mentally handicapped!
    :p

Then stop posting like one of them.

076ce5649d7fff7c258509b285ae26a68d807883

• @Secret Fawful said: Then stop posting like one of them.

Oh, you little adorable urchin, you.

• @St_Eddie said: Oh, you little adorable urchin, you.

I still need to see the Assembly Cut of Alien 3. I think I'll make that next on my to-do list. Also, in reality, I do rank Alien above Crystal Skull....but Prometheus will have to wait for a Director's Cut for me to evaluate it. I don't dislike KotCS in any way though, and feel it gets far too much backlash.

Add Comment