User Avatar Image

How do you think the game will end?

posted by gameplaykai on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

well the title says it!

90 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @CapnJay said: so your saying demo we should all get off the forums and stop talking?

Shit, I forgot an appointment!

• I think TTG will make an Homage to night of the Living dead and have the black guy [[i know lees name but i dont know the guy fromn NotLD] get shot through a window because they think he's a walker.

• I'm guessing it'll be an open ending, with Lee bleeding out on the floor from a gunshot/knife wound and Kenny driving off into a storm with his family and Clem.

I figure that'd give the writers room to work with season 2, but still provide a very satisfying conclusion that is bittersweet, but still keeps mostly true to the comic series.

• @Merc said: I'm guessing it'll be an open ending, with Lee bleeding out on the floor from a gunshot/knife wound and Kenny driving off into a storm with his family and Clem.

I figure that'd give the writers room to work with season 2, but still provide a very satisfying conclusion that is bittersweet, but still keeps mostly true to the comic series.

and kenny's the one who stabbed/shot lee right?

• @CapnJay said: and kenny's the one who stabbed/shot lee right?

Hell no. Kenny's a bro 4 lyfe.

• not if you tried to give larry a chance at life.

"Kenny will remember your loyalty.... till it becomes inconveniant"

• My best guess is in Savannah at Clems parents vacation house. Kenny will be there, possible mortally wounded. My guess Duck will be alive, but Kaj.... Not after what I saw luck wise for Larry.

It would be interesting to see if that's where the road to Woodsbury or the highway to Savannah is made.

• @CapnJay said: not if you tried to give larry a chance at life.

"Kenny will remember your loyalty.... till it becomes inconveniant"

Giving LARRY a chance at life? When he threatened to kill Duck, that was a problem. I was willing to forgive him, mostly due to Lee yelling at him so loud it gave the dude a heart mummer. But when he put his fist into Lee's mouth, he signed his own death warrant. The fact that Lilly got to watch just made me all the merrier. :D

• @Merc said: Giving LARRY a chance at life? When he threatened to kill Duck, that was a problem. I was willing to forgive him, mostly due to Lee yelling at him so loud it gave the dude a heart mummer. But when he put his fist into Lee's mouth, he signed his own death warrant. The fact that Lilly got to watch just made me all the merrier. :D

I don't like Larry but I still try to save his life because he's an extra pair of hands. also He deserved a better death then a salt lick to the head

• @Merc said: Giving LARRY a chance at life? When he threatened to kill Duck, that was a problem. I was willing to forgive him, mostly due to Lee yelling at him so loud it gave the dude a heart mummer. But when he put his fist into Lee's mouth, he signed his own death warrant. The fact that Lilly got to watch just made me all the merrier. :D

Honestly, Lilly's a good girl at the heart of it. (Try being nice to her in one of your playthroughs.)

Add Comment