User Avatar Image

Do you think Kenny and Lee will live.. or die?

posted by VladNet on - last edited - Viewed by 1.0K users

I don't think about Kenny, he could technically be a secondary protagonist... The only thing I have against their family is Duck.


Lee is the main protagonist, so I dont think he will die, and Lee is like the perfect protagonist, a murderer who is basically taken a little girl because of her parents apparent death.

So ya, do you think they will make it to the end of Episode 5 or on a darker note, will them, along with anyone still in the group die, then the game ends?

78 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @coryay113 said: I think lee will live and end up in the hospital that rick wakes up in. Never meet rick but coming oh so close.



    so thats who was taking care of rick while he was in his coma

  • @JPG619 said: I think they might both live, they might have you choose between saving Kenny or Doug/Carley that what might happen in episode 5



    Welcome to my nightmare.

    Kenny is a bro. Lee and Doug have Guy Love. I honestly don't know what I would pick. I seriously think I would quit the game for a bit. Same as if in episode 5, if I have to pick between Clem and the group.

  • Kenny thinks Clementine is infected and plans on killing her then Duck shoots Kenny to Protect Clementine.

    Would that be Kirkman Level tragedy?

  • I think Kenny will be Lee's Glenn.

    ;-;

  • considering how the game caters to choices i think its all will depend on what the players decisions are throughout the course of the series on who lives and who dies.

  • what if the game has a "golden ending" for following only certain decision paths.

  • @CapnJay said: what if the game has a "golden ending" for following only certain decision paths.



    The Golden Ending unlocks achievement Fools Gold. It can only be acquired by choosing along a line of specific dialogue choices, actions, and item obtaining. (Ex: Choose to say the correct things to the correct people, save the right people, and pick up the candy bars/etc in the right order.) At the end, all of the characters in your group you thought died show up on Kenny's boat, which transforms into a massive cruiser with enough supplies to last you 200 years. It even has a Cake but it's all a lie, as you cut a few years ahead, when your group is just off shore of Japan, a load roar is heard and the entire boat, along with its crew, is obliterated in the cross fire of a Godzilla vs Ghidorah fight.

  • @Death689God said: The Golden Ending unlocks achievement Fools Gold. It can only be acquired by choosing along a line of specific dialogue choices, actions, and item obtaining. (Ex: Choose to say the correct things to the correct people, save the right people, and pick up the candy bars/etc in the right order.) At the end, all of the characters in your group you thought died show up on Kenny's boat, which transforms into a massive cruiser with enough supplies to last you 200 years. It even has a Cake but it's all a lie, as you cut a few years ahead, when your group is just off shore of Japan, a load roar is heard and the entire boat, along with its crew, is obliterated in the cross fire of a Godzilla vs Ghidorah fight.



    and lee and clems last words are "TOTALLY WORTH IT"

    Heh makes me think of Twelve Thirteens Willy Wonka alternate ending

  • @CapnJay said: and lee and clems last words are "TOTALLY WORTH IT"

    Heh makes me think of Twelve Thirteens Willy Wonka alternate ending



    Hey, in the Zombie Apocalypse there are worse ways to go I suppose. :cool:

Add Comment