User Avatar Image

Do you think Kenny and Lee will live.. or die?

posted by VladNet on - last edited - Viewed by 1.0K users

I don't think about Kenny, he could technically be a secondary protagonist... The only thing I have against their family is Duck.

Lee is the main protagonist, so I dont think he will die, and Lee is like the perfect protagonist, a murderer who is basically taken a little girl because of her parents apparent death.

So ya, do you think they will make it to the end of Episode 5 or on a darker note, will them, along with anyone still in the group die, then the game ends?

78 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What really happens in the golden ending. Lee is abandoned with Clem and Carley. Kenny and his family and Ben are on the boat. Lee Clem and Carley think it's the end as Walkers surrounded them then they hear
    WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH
    A Blue Police Booth appears and a strange man opens the door and says hurry up and get inside. Then the three rush inside and the door closes and the Phone booth vanishes with the Strange man saying "Next Stop, Everywhere."

• @CapnJay said: What really happens in the golden ending. Lee is abandoned with Clem and Carley. Kenny and his family and Ben are on the boat. Lee Clem and Carley think it's the end as Walkers surrounded them then they hear
    WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH
    A Blue Police Booth appears and a strange man opens the door and says hurry up and get inside. Then the three rush inside and the door closes and the Phone booth vanishes with the Strange man saying "Next Stop, Everywhere."

Then the TARDIS gets eaten by Godzilla.

• are you two high ?

then the master walks up and says 'sup peeps'

• I actually like Kenny, I wish there was more I could do to help him understand that I'm not always against him. Would be helpful if he was a bit more level headed and understood that not everyone put the interests of his family above those the entire group. (Would equally be helpful for Lilley and some others to understand that Kenny's just trying to do what he thinks is best).

• I think everyone understands Kenny is trying to do what he thinks is best. they just disagree with his decisions and lines of reasoning.

Add Comment