User Avatar Image

Doug or Carley?

posted by Demopan on - last edited - Viewed by 21.6K users

I was a bit dissapointed, seeing the statistics for this one. I saved Doug, and don't regret it one bit. Doug is a very resourceful character, he's funny, he's very relateable and is useful in any situation. Carley is too serious, and doesn't add very much. She has a gun, sure, but once you run out of ammo, or lose the gun, she has no redeeming qualities. her resourcefulness hits rock bottom (radio), and she has an instinctive reaction to solve every problem with her gun. She also has very little humor. I'm also getting a little tired of people saving someone just because they have a pair of boobs.

187 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Red Bull ,Coke, and other processed food manufacturing versus freedom and forced survival or death

Internet and Air Conditioning Vs Survival

• @Death689God said: I'd say the people who were in for the Long Haul on day 1 will be "most people" just short of a year later.

Or, you know, you'd be the people most likely to end up like the Bandits, or the St. John's...:D

• @CapnJay said: Red Bull ,Coke, and other processed food manufacturing versus freedom and forced survival or death

Internet and Air Conditioning Vs Survival

Yeah, cause you get good Food and Internet in the pin. NOPE! Only Shivs, shanks, prison gangs, and Soap Dropping await you.

@CapnJay said: Or, you know, you'd be the people most likely to end up like the Bandits, or the St. John's...:D

Sorry, but preparing for the long haul doesn't mean Raping people. Eventually, the group will have to think about it. You said so yourself... Are you saying your Episode 2 Lee is destined to become a Rapist Cannibal since he's starting to think in the long term?

• @Death689God said: Yeah, cause you get good Food and Internet in the pin. NOPE! Only Shivs, shanks, prison gangs, and Soap Dropping await you.

jackie-chan-wtf.png

I'm comparing life before and after the zombie apocalypse what the hell are you on about?

• @CapnJay said: jackie-chan-wtf.png

I'm comparing life before and after the zombie apocalypse what the hell are you on about?

I thought you were replying to me, and I was referring the Lee's situation specifically.
    You have a tendency to not quote people you're replying to... It gets confusing.

• @Death689God said: I thought you were replying to me, and I was referring the Lee's situation specifically.
    You have a tendency to not quote people you're replying to... It gets confusing.

Indeed I do maybe i should quote more just am hesitant to do that because it's alot quicker and easier to quick reply on this piece of fish computer

• @Death689God said:

Sorry, but preparing for the long haul doesn't mean Raping people. Eventually, the group will have to think about it. You said so yourself... Are you saying your Episode 2 Lee is destined to become a Rapist Cannibal since he's starting to think in the long term?

I am only offering up the two most extreme examples we have seen of people who have put themselves in for the "long haul". I tend to think that people who automatically assume the worst in such situations to be more "extreme" than the rest.

It is the hope that you are so quick to sneer at, by the way, that gives people a reason to act more civilized and not devolve into anarchy. What's the point in keeping our morals if there will never be anything better than today? If you have no hope, why WOULDN'T you act like the bandits and the St. John's?

• It is time to break out the Fallout three or Fallout new vegas examples for this argument you may start.......

Now.

• @CapnJay said: It is time to break out the Fallout three or Fallout new vegas examples for this argument you may start.......

Now.

Haven't played either of them.

• @Sisterofshane said: Haven't played either of them.

it's about post apocalyptic societies attempting to rebuild. new vegas had two diffrent warring factions The guys who were using ancient roman tactics and the guys who wanted modern law and order and bureaucracy and society

Add Comment