User Avatar Image

Episode 3. Whatever they do next...

posted by Ansin on - last edited - Viewed by 719 users

... please please don't let it be a farm AGAIN.

What is it with Walking Dead and Farms? (Granted, a farm makes sense during a zombie apocalypse.)
In the comic book they went to Hershel's farm. Then in the TV series they went to Hershel's farm. Then in the game they went to Hershel's farm. And then, after eternally waiting for episode two it turns out they go... *drumroll* to a farm.

ENOUGH FARMS ALREADY! I'll take anything - a prison, a theme park, a bunker, a cruiseship, a train, whatever it takes, just don't let them ever go anywhere near a farm again please!

I love The Walking Dead, but I'm seriously farmed out! Is it just me?

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Master of Aeons said:

Tally it, Vainamoinen!

don't get it...

• @Milosuperspesh said: don't get it...

I'm hoping if I say it enough, Vain will either keep a tally of sick burns I flag, or tell me to shut up.

• Can I tell you to shut up instead?

• @Ruktar said: "For many of you, the most important thing is to let you know when the next episode (Episode 3: Long Road Ahead) will be available, and although we can't give you an exact date at this time, we can say that episode three will be ready in the middle of August, and that we and our partners will do all that we can to release all platforms and regions as close together as possible."

Why August? we were supposed to get one a month to play through to keep us playing the game. this isn't a game, its a money making scheme, We should already be playing episode 3 and waiting on 4. You should really consider changing the term "coming soon" to "long wait, our bad"

I just hope episode 3 lasts more than 2 hours to play through and lets us control if people die or not. I hate trying to save someone when they just get killed regardless.

Please can we have another farm to play through? and who needs guns?

Are you kidding me, August?

This is getting dumber and dumber lmao.

• @Ruktar said: Why August? we were supposed to get one a month to play through to keep us playing the game. this isn't a game, its a money making scheme, We should already be playing episode 3 and waiting on 4. You should really consider changing the term "coming soon" to "long wait, our bad"

I just hope episode 3 lasts more than 2 hours to play through and lets us control if people die or not. I hate trying to save someone when they just get killed regardless.

Let me enlighten you: ALL games are Money Making Schemes, do you understand? Every, single, one.

And 25 Bucks for a 10-30 hour game (you can have 3 playthroughs going at once), with HIGH replayability, is hardly some sort of Rip Off if that's what you're suggesting... Does NO ONE have any patience?

PS: Do you have any idea how rushed they probably are as it is? Look how buggy Episode 2 was, and they went over their 1 Month agreement for that. Do you want a Episode you can actually play that takes two months to get, or a buggy episode you can barely play w/o breaking something and you have o wait 2 additional months to get patched?

• patience and common sense is more or less an endangered species...

• @CapnJay said: Can I tell you to shut up instead?

Not this time. Maybe next time.

• @Master of Aeons said: Not this time. Maybe next time.

alrighty let me know

Add Comment