User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 43.8K users

Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.

4.9K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @GaryCXJk said: You still don't have the Blackwell Bundle? For shame!

I want to get it. I'm just waiting to see if it hits 5 bucks during the sale.

• More Daily Deals, woo.

Age of Empires Online (Summer Sale Pack) - 75% off
    Carpe Fulgur series (Chantelise: A Tale of Two Sisters, Fortune Summoners and Recattear: An Item Shop's Tale) - 75% off
    Indie Bundle VII (Avadon: The Black Fortress, Dungeons of Dredmor, Q.U.B.E., Vessel and Zombie Driver) - 75% off
    L.A. Noire - 75% off (get the Complete Edition, it's WELL worth it)
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (franchise) - 75% off
    Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - 25% off
    Super Meat Boy - 75% off
    Thief (franchise) - 75% off
    Total War Mega Pack (if it's a Total War game and it's on Steam, it's here) - 75% off

Some damn good deals there!

Also, new Flash Deals. Dead Space 2 and Bastion. I'm thinking of a number between 74 and 76.

• [quote=darth marsden;642272]i'm thinking of a number between 74 and 76.[/quote]
    74.3?

• @Darth Marsden said: More Daily Deals, woo.

Age of Empires Online (starter pack bundles) - 75% off

Either I'm blind or they only have the starter pack on Steam right now. That pack is completely useless by the way. What really would be good is a discount on the civilisation packs. These seem to be gone now though. Will they return after the sale?:mad:

• @der_ketzer said: Either I'm blind or they only have the starter pack on Steam right now. That pack is completely useless by the way. What really would be good is a discount on the civilisation packs. These seem to be gone now though. Will they return after the sale?:mad:

It's actually a Summer Sale exclusive pack. Probably should have made that a bit clearer.

• Nothing for me today. (I got most of it, the rest is meh.)

Probably a good thing. Don't need any more games now. (I still remember "the list" XD)

• @Darth Marsden said: It's actually a Summer Sale exclusive pack. Probably should have made that a bit clearer.

I see that and I saw it days ago because I actually love the game. And I noted back then too that the other DLC for the game has been taken off Steam for some bizarre reason.

• New (old) Flash Deal - Terraria. 3/4 off.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@Darth Marsden said: L.A. Noire - 75% off (get the Complete Edition, it's WELL worth it)

Don't mind if I do. :D I'll pick it up even though there's no way my PC will run it. I'll save it for when I get a better PC (like 15% of my other Steam games :p)

• @Jennifer said: Don't mind if I do. :D I'll pick it up even though there's no way my PC will run it. I'll save it for when I get a better PC (like 15% of my other Steam games :p)

I used to do that. And then I got the better PC and had a real good time playing all the games I have been waiting for for so long.:)

Add Comment