User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 42.3K users

Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.

4.9K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • And the new Community Choice is SimCity 4 Deluxe at 75% off.

I'm picking it up for nostalgia. My middle school tech ed. teacher actually had a copy of the game he let us play during school on the grounds that it was 'educational.'

• Yay, Sim City 4 won the vote. Might buy it. Might not. Let's see. (EDIT: £2.49? Yep, bought!)

New Vote is: Fable III, Payday: The Heist and The Darkness II.

Also, new Flash Deal - Risen 2: Dark Waters. 33% off. DLC is also reduced.

• @Darth Marsden said: New Vote is: Fable III, Payday: The Heist and The Darkness II.

I'm voting Payday, but odds are Darkness will win since Fable III isn't that good and Payday has already been done.

• New Flash Deals

Dragon Age Origins 75% off --> Get The Ultimate Edition, like I did. It's the same price but inmcludes the Add-on and all DLC for the game.

Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers 40% off --> This game is really good. As is the soundtrack. I recommend the Soundtrack edition!

Game Of Thorones 50% off

DC Universe Power Pack 75% less

• Fable III won the vote. Not sure why, it's not very good.

New vote: Puzzle Agent 2, The Longest Journey, The Next BIG Thing.

Also, new Flash Deal: BIT.TRIP BEAT & BIT.TRIP RUNNER. 83% off.

• And again some bullshit. Fable III is not available outside the bundle any more.
    Who needs a chicken costume?

On a side note: The first Fable is 75% off too. And that one was at least worth one playthrough while Fable 3 is not. Get the first game, ignore the rest.

Edt: Wait it's a dog costume & achicken costume and a dog breeding DLC. Yeah. I hate the dog anyway. Too bad I cannot turn it into soething cool. Just other dogs.

On the vote: I picked The Longest Journey, hoping that it will also discount the second game.

• @der_ketzer said: And again some bullshit. Fable III is not available outside the bundle any more.

Couldn't have phrased it better myself.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@Darth Marsden said: New vote: Puzzle Agent 2, The Longest Journey, The Next BIG Thing.

I haven't been voting on much of these (missed a day's vote, and lost interest since I can't get the badge anymore), but I'll vote The Next BIG Thing for this one. I picked up Hollywood Monsters when it was free a while back as well as the English fan translation, and I'm enjoying it. So, since this is the spiritual sequel, I'll hopefully enjoy this one too. :)

• @der_ketzer said:
    On the vote: I picked The Longest Journey, hoping that it will also discount the second game.

If it wins, it should include Dreamfall. Both games are currently under the same "promotional discount".

• The Longest Journey romped home with 50% of the votes.

Add Comment