User Avatar Image

You weren't there for my son! Twice!

posted by TastyCarcass on - last edited - Viewed by 584 users

What?

No, I didn't save Duck the first time because I'm a heartless git, but when he was accused of being infected I said "let's reason with him" to Larry and then I told you to punch him.

Is this a bug?

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No it is not a bug. Telltale actually put "we reason with him" as a point towards Larry. I believe one of the employees stated that somewhere and then looked back and said that was a stupid thing to have done.

• the final decision should be

knock him out kenny , ITS ME BEFORE ANYONE, I'm sorry kenny, Let him do it.

if you choose the first two you sided with kenny. i had chosen reason with him but then emphasised siding with kenny and i was with kenny.

if you choose to not save duck but stopped larry Kenny says

"You gave Glenn your blessing all i'm asking is you respect my decision."

• yeah they kind of did it again in ep2 with the argument over bringing back ben and david or travis

you remain neutral they both hate you.. which kinda makes sense but not really a smart move but i chose it first oops

• Well it caught me by surprise, Kenny seemed very cool with me throughout Episode 1 despite not going to save his son. He saved me and everything

• Yeah it was a plot issue he couldnt just abandon lee

• @CapnJay said: Yeah it was a plot issue he couldnt just abandon lee

They should have had Doug/Carley come back for Lee if you don't side with Kenny in drug store. Instead of just changing the the last words in his sentence. One of the many little things they could have done to make your choices seem more important.

Kenny's character wasn't consistent in the 2 eps. The Kenny in ep 2 would never have came back to save Lee if he had just tried to throw his son out to a bunch of walkers.

• i dunno what you peeps are doing but if you follow the right path kenny does side with lee fully..

the difference is clear.

i see what your sayin though

• @trd84 said: They should have had Doug/Carley come back for Lee if you don't side with Kenny in drug store. Instead of just changing the the last words in his sentence. One of the many little things they could have done to make your choices seem more important.

Kenny's character wasn't consistent in the 2 eps. The Kenny in ep 2 would never have came back to save Lee if he had just tried to throw his son out to a bunch of walkers.

so if you tried to save shawn and didn't stick up for kenny he gives lee and clem shawn's motor scooter.

• @trd84 said: They should have had Doug/Carley come back for Lee if you don't side with Kenny in drug store. Instead of just changing the the last words in his sentence. One of the many little things they could have done to make your choices seem more important.

This is what bothers me. Why is the issue in the meat locker more important to Kenny than the life of his son in episode one? Seriously, if wanting to kill Duck WASN'T enough for him to want to leave you dead, then trying to save Larry shouldn't have been, either.

• When you choice reason with him, it actually turns Lee around and try to reason with Kenny. It's a misleading choice that I think is the best sounding of the options.

Add Comment