30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • People cant seem to wrap their heads around hte fact that part of the POINT of the earlier bit with stinky was so sam COULD learn to make the cake of the damned, that IS the same cake later on, it was intentional, though apparently the point was most on so many people...

and I agree it would ahve been nice to see them change into real demons similar ins hape to Satan or a gargoyle or something, but I agree it woudl have been mroe time consuming, and also as stated tehre WAS an in-game joke about it (and remember they WERE human even if tehy did gain hellish powers.

• @ezzetabi said: What about using your precious work hours more on animation and models and less in annoying protection that stops pirates for maybe two days? ;)

I don't think our effects artists and character animators have anything to do with the engineering of our download system ;) ;) ;)

• @ezzetabi said: What about using your precious work hours more on animation and models and less in annoying protection that stops pirates for maybe two days? ;)

I highly doubt that they spend hours on every episode rewriting the entire copy protection code... that'd be a very very stupid thing to do. The only time I'd ever expect them to rewrite it was when it was absolutely necessary.

Now I don't want to sound mean here... but maybe you should stuff your complaints about them spending too much time working on something over something else... at least until you've actually worked on a programming project for a company, and know how the design process works.

• Ehy guys... About the last sentence I put a ;) not by chance. It was a joke. It seems Jake understood at least.
    The download system is not there for stop pirates (it does not) it is there to give work to the engineers who work on it. I do know.

About the cake I saw Sam read the recipe, and Stinky spoke about it. Yet it would be far too complex for a emergency situation just the one at the end of the game.
    Just a normal cake with the 101 model played better the role imo.

About the demon forms, I read the inner joke, yet it sounded a cheap way to work less.

Anyway, I as I said in the title. I found it a *little* annoying, nothing grave. I loved the season and I think I spent well my money.

• I was joking three times more than you were!~!!!!

• In fact I smiled thrice when I read the Jake's post. Thanks!

Add Comment