128 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Actually if you don't punch Andy he gets shot and pushed into fence but lives

• @adam86shadow said: Actually if you don't punch Andy he gets shot and pushed into fence but lives

proof please..

• @adam86shadow said: Actually if you don't punch Andy he gets shot and pushed into fence but lives

I second that this has occurred. I don't make videos of my playthroughs, I'm nto techy enough. Someone said you didn't have to punch Andy as badly, so my third play through I didn't. The bastard proceeds to knock me over and start a second scuffle.

It's true. I was curious about what the group thinks of you if you beat him senseless or go easy on him. If you don't hit him when he's down, the fight takes a different turn.

• I suspected cannibalism in the scene just before discovering the bloody room with Brenda refused to let me see Mark.

• How many of you Actually went into the bathroom and poked through the medicine cabinet above the sink?

• @Master of Aeons said: It's true. I was curious about what the group thinks of you if you beat him senseless or go easy on him. If you don't hit him when he's down, the fight takes a different turn.

I had ONE occurance where Lee was given the option to shoot Andy. Must be because I stopped hitting him halfway or something. Can't get that scene to come up again for some reason. I would much rather shoot him than to kick him against the electric fence. Much more satisfying.

@Master of Aeons said: How many of you Actually went into the bathroom and poked through the medicine cabinet above the sink?

I did. It was a totally pointless exercise.

• I suspected cannibalism the same time Galdis did - saw the butchery room and thought "Hmm, they have been laying on the 'Where did they put Mark?' hints a bit thick". I'd suspected something was up for a lot longer, what with the farm seeming too good to be true, and Danny all but saying "I am an evil man, and I am lying to you" at the camp. I'd been thinking the episode was going to hinge on their conflict with the "bandits" - that you were going to find out that the "bandits" were good guys the St. Johns had betrayed and that the big moral choice would be to side against the St. Johns for justice or with them for a slice of the good life.

• I figured out that they were eating people, or were at least serving up Mark, pretty quick. At first, on the road to the farm with the probing questions, I justchanged the subject and I suspected that they weren't as good as they said, but decided to overlook that as just curiosity after isolation. Then the fence turned on, Mark got shot, and after they took him into the house we never saw him again. I tried to chock it up to my own natural paranoia, but after I talked to Brenda after the bandit camp I pretty much said "Yep, Mark stew tonight."

Didn't even need to open up that lock in teh barn, because I knew what I would likely find on the other side, though it WAS nice to see that Kenny didn't take them at face value despite his other faults. Didn't expect them to be keeping Mark alive with his legs hacked off though, that was a pleasant (not for Mark) surprise though. Also when he drags himself downstairs during dinner.

• I thought it was pretty obvious. And you couldn't do anything to stop even with Kenny and Lily thinking something was wrong. For people with lots of good food to eat, everyone in our group looked healthier and were having to skip meals. And the meals we were skipping were half an apple or a small package of cheese and crackers.

Add Comment