User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 183.2K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The mods appear to have given up attempting to combat my 'a cold shower for Doodo!' tribute. Aside from a perma-ban, it's a battle they can not win! I vow to maintain a shrine to the now essentially extinct dodo Doodo! God rest his soul.

As an aside; I'm aware that I'm not supposed to mention the names of banned members but it's Doodo! for goodness sake; the guy's a martyr.

• Doodo...the seventh Marx brother.

• The fucked up Marx brother.

• Whelp, time to...
    4Vt9I.gif
    Abandon thread!

Actually, not really. I just wanted to use this gif I found in that context.

• I've now been awake for 65 hours and counting. I'm so, so tired and yet I can't sleep. What to do, what to do.

• @St_Eddie said: Oh please, we all know that you're referring to 'Hentai Volume VI: The Erotic Vengeance of the Lustful Schoolgirl'.

So basically Day of the Tentacle.

• Oh God. My head. It feels so bad at the moment.

Its like a throbbing pain, like my brain is expanding from the heat.

Makes it hard to concentrate on anything. The harder I try, the more painful it is.

In good news though, I got an interview for a placement on Friday. I hope I can do well enough to get the job.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@St_Eddie said: I've now been awake for 65 hours and counting. I'm so, so tired and yet I can't sleep. What to do, what to do.

That doesn't sound quite right. :(

You thought about seeing a doctor?

@St_Eddie said: In good news though, I got an interview for a placement on Friday. I hope I can do well enough to get the job.

Best of luck to you Retro. I'm thinking of looking for a new job myself in the next few months, and the potential obstacles in the situation are daunting.

• I was walking home therse 2 chavs where there yelling at ppl going by then the guy said b4 I even walked up propoly said I called her a sket he lunged at me hitting me as hard as she could then started yelling whats in your bag I just keep pushing her away and keep walking not saying anything til she gave up. I had to stop my self from taking a swing at her.

I was having such a good day till that happened!

• I've torn both my calf muscles and strained my glute muscle. Fantastic day of basketball.

This discussion has been closed.