User Avatar Image

They should have made Kenny a..

posted by The_Cheshire_Cat on - last edited - Viewed by 558 users

Christian.

They should have made Kenny a Christian because it would add another dimension to his character. It might explain some of the decisions he makes (not trying to save Hershel’s son) and why he expects unfailing loyalty.(When killing Lilly’s Dad) It might make the character more relatable. It would also give the player a chance to hear a different perspective on the zombie situation. (the only one so far offered as to what is going on)

And best of all for the California hippes who make this game it provides another way to jab at the ignorant southern folk.

“I’m from Florida crazy shit just comes out my mouth.”

I love it, don’t you?

My two cents: I think in the next ep. Someone close to Kenny will have to be chosen between. A life or death choice like Doug/Carly or Lilly/Larry

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Demopan said: those vocal, incredibly annoying atheists are always complaining when religion shows up.

You mean like real life?

• pffft just making him a Christian would be a gutless copout, make him a Muslim or a Scientologist.

• Token black man isn't good enough so we need another token Christian in the game?

• @kayvent said: Token black man isn't good enough so we need another token Christian in the game?

You have something against black people?

You don't like Christians?

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: You might actually have to do your job.

You didn't just write that! No this was an illusion. My eyes are failing me.:mad:

• @der_ketzer said: You didn't just write that! No this was an illusion. My eyes are failing me.:mad:

No I didn't just write that. I wrote that yesterday.

Check out the Editor for more information.

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: Christian.

They should have made Kenny a Christian because it would add another dimension to his character. It might explain some of the decisions he makes (not trying to save Hershel’s son) and why he expects unfailing loyalty.(When killing Lilly’s Dad) It might make the character more relatable. It would also give the player a chance to hear a different perspective on the zombie situation. (the only one so far offered as to what is going on)

And best of all for the California hippes who make this game it provides another way to jab at the ignorant southern folk.

“I’m from Florida crazy shit just comes out my mouth.”

I love it, don’t you?

My two cents: I think in the next ep. Someone close to Kenny will have to be chosen between. A life or death choice like Doug/Carly or Lilly/Larry

From my observations of Kenny I'm not seeing religious values at work. His actions seem more based in fear and ignorance (which is fine in a ZA). He's driven to protect only his family with impulsive "do something/anything NOW" reasoning.

The game would benefit from someone of faith though. Someone like that priest in the movie Pitch Black. A servant of God could add an interesting dynamic of right/wrong, hope in the face of certain death, even comfort to those who have lost loved ones. Really see how humans cope with the challenges a ZA during those times when you're not madly hitting the "Q" then "E" key.

• @Kiel555 said: From my observations of Kenny I'm not seeing religious values at work. His actions seem more based in fear and ignorance (which is fine in a ZA). He's driven to protect only his family with impulsive "do something/anything NOW" reasoning.

The game would benefit from someone of faith though. Someone like that priest in the movie Pitch Black. A servant of God could add an interesting dynamic of right/wrong, hope in the face of certain death, even comfort to those who have lost loved ones. Really see how humans cope with the challenges a ZA during those times when you're not madly hitting the "Q" then "E" key.

What about Jack the girl pretending to be a boy {oh wait thats Luis Luisa from episode 3]

ok how about Riddick the ultimate badass

• @Kiel555 said: From my observations of Kenny I'm not seeing religious values at work. His actions seem more based in fear and ignorance (which is fine in a ZA). He's driven to protect only his family with impulsive "do something/anything NOW" reasoning.

Yep, yep that kind of stuff indeed. That's what we wanna see. that's what we came here for. To see humans cope with those sort of challenges. And to have people running around with the dead living and no one mentions any deity, even in spit.

Seems..weird.

but no, I wasn't saying Kenny was Christian, just saying he should have been, for the above stated reasons

• @CapnJay said: What about Jack the girl pretending to be a boy {oh wait thats Luis Luisa from episode 3]

ok how about Riddick the ultimate badass

Yeah I took a look at Luis/Luisa and I'm comfortable saying I'm 65% sure that's a female....then again....

Add Comment