User Avatar Image

So, what if NOBODY knows Lee's secret now? [SPOILERS]

posted by izzywozzy on - last edited - Viewed by 660 users

If you remember, Carley and Larry were the only ones who knew about Lee's secret.

Well Larry's dead, and if you saved Doug, nobody knows.

Except Clementine, who you might not have even told at all.

What do you guys think?

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Then when you get to Woodbury, Lee's going to suddenly have to explain why he's not being let inside.

• At some point the secret is going to be let out. it's no fun if otherwise.

• kenny seems to have a hunch from his 'knock a couple of heads together if he has too' in ep1

and the 'your urban?' in ep2

so methinks kenny knows

• Maybe the new characters in the next episode will know something. You never know.

• personally i just hope it remains with carley if you saved her it gives her character a bit more appeal than doug.

if you saved doug then maybe lilly drops a hint but for me i'd rather have the mystery about it than have to be forced on us by some new character who litterally copies larry's hate.. we got enough crazy bat shit going on as it is

• @izzywozzy said: If you remember, Carley and Larry were the only ones who knew about Lee's secret.

Well Larry's dead, and if you saved Doug, nobody knows.

Except Clementine, who you might not have even told at all.

What do you guys think?

Based on episode 3 preview, I get the impression that the group is going to fragment and Lee's "secret" may be what forms the groups. Lee considered telling the group he was a murderer while talking to Carley on the way to the farm. Maybe in episode 3 he lets the cat out of the bag.

The groups could be:

Those who know Lee is a murderer and are okay with that:
    Lee, Clem and Carley. Lee and Clem seen riding in a train but no Carley.

Those who know Lee is a murderer and are not okay with that:
    Kenny, Kat, Duck and Ben. All seen in an RV maybe heading to the coast.

The only unknown would be Lilly. I doubt she will go with Kenny. Would she go alone? If Lee sided with her at the pharmacy and tried to help her save her dad at the farm would she go with Lee?

• I'd just be honest about it if asked. I've already killed other people, what's one senator?

• @Galdis said: I'd just be honest about it if asked. I've already killed other people, what's one senator?

Same here that what I would do too. However I was was honest with Clem so I will be honest with anyone else that asked as well.

Since in one of my saves I have Carly so she know as well as Clem knows so it not hidden from everyone.

• @Galdis said: I'd just be honest about it if asked. I've already killed other people, what's one senator?

LOL. Yeah but that was before everything went to hell.

• It's possible Larry told Lilly at some point before the farm although its unlikely as even if that were the case and she still thinks Lee is a good guy she probably would have struck a dialogue about something like that.

Add Comment