User Avatar Image

Do you think Kenny and Lee will live.. or die?

posted by VladNet on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

I don't think about Kenny, he could technically be a secondary protagonist... The only thing I have against their family is Duck.

Lee is the main protagonist, so I dont think he will die, and Lee is like the perfect protagonist, a murderer who is basically taken a little girl because of her parents apparent death.

So ya, do you think they will make it to the end of Episode 5 or on a darker note, will them, along with anyone still in the group die, then the game ends?

78 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Too easy. Closest to a happy ending I want is to see Lee and Clem make it to the rumored boat and cast off, only to have Clem reveal she was bitten in the final scramble. In the last moments of her life, you can kill her or chain her to the mast. And as she either falls into the ocean or begins to fight against her leash, the boat sails away for absolutely nowhere.

• Leaving Lee Batshit crazy

I like learning to read peoples posts "I want to see" doesn't mean "The ending I want forced on everyone" it means in your opinion. I respect your opinion

• @CapnJay said: I think a nice ending is something that looks peaceful and fun and then as the camera pans out their actually surrounded by danger.

Most of all endings I would want to see, I'd like an ambiguous ending. Something that can be interpreted differently by any player. With that combined with an ending like this, I'd be happy.

• @Zeruis said: Most of all endings I would want to see, I'd like an ambiguous ending. Something that can be interpreted differently by any player. With that combined with an ending like this, I'd be happy.

i don't like things to end ambiguously, i dont mind ones that are not very ambiguous like the ending to inception (it's only as ambiguous as reality itself) otherwise i think an ambiguous ending is just a cop-out that robs you of an actual ending

• @thestalkinghead said: i don't like things to end ambiguously, i dont mind ones that are not very ambiguous like the ending to inception (it's only as ambiguous as reality itself) otherwise i think an ambiguous ending is just a cop-out that robs you of an actual ending

you mean inception he was still dreaming ending ?

yeah i hate the dream copout endings.

• @Milosuperspesh said: you mean inception he was still dreaming ending ?

yeah i hate the dream copout endings.

yeah, i just decide the spinning thing does stop and fall over, else the whole film was just a waste of time.

not that ambiguous it basically just gave you two choices it was either all a dream or it wasn't, if it was more ambiguous i would just think of it as not having an ending and it being incomplete, not artistically ambiguous and thought provoking

• @thestalkinghead said: yeah, i just decide the spinning thing does stop and fall over, else the whole film was just a waste of time.

not that ambiguous it basically just gave you two choices it was either all a dream or it wasn't, if it was more ambiguous i would just think of it as not having an ending and it being incomplete, not artistically ambiguous and thought provoking

The true ending is that he needed to get into your head so he planted the idea of watching a movie about a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream in your dream which you think is reality

• @CapnJay said: The true ending is that he needed to get into your head so he planted the idea of watching a movie about a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream in your dream which you think is reality

my mind has sploded...

• I would like an ending within season 2, like something that has Clem SAFE, and there are signs that Lee is alive, and signs that he is dead(it's The Walking Dead after all). This is as ambiguous that I'd like.

• @Zeruis said: I would like an ending within season 2, like something that has Clem SAFE, and there are signs that Lee is alive, and signs that he is dead(it's The Walking Dead after all). This is as ambiguous that I'd like.

so basically a good ending, but the zombie apocalypse hasn't ended.

yeah, not really ambiguous but still open for interpretation is fine with me.

Add Comment