User Avatar Image

The Fate of the St John Brothers

posted by Sir Craigius on - last edited - Viewed by 4.4K users

The official stats show that most people didnt kill both brothers, but doesnt indicate who killed one brother or who killed neither. Personally I spared both. I might have killed Danny, but I read a spoiler in advance and knew Clem would be watching, so no way I wanted her to see that. Not killing Andy was both an act of mercy (he was so pathetic kneeling broken on the ground like that) and as a way of seeing a much more epic conclusion to that scene.

So what about the rest of you? Kill both? Killed one, if so which one? Or spared both like me?

145 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • back on topic..

in my first/second ep2 runs i left both brothers;

I felt danny injured/trapped and unarmed was no threat, the trap as proved by the teacher 'david' is heavy and any movement hurts plus blood loss/infection (they probably don't clean the traps) No doubt in my mind he is walker chow.

andy;

Beaten to a pulp, thinks his family is dead, tired, 'begs lee to kill him' in front of his group in the rain. quite frankly the most pathetic looking piece of human garbage to ever exist.. to kill him either way is just giving him a 'last request' people like that DO NOT DESERVE 'pitty' plus as i said somewhere before to have him eaten alive and be tainted is real appropriate justice. a bullet is the easy/cowards way out. especially if you get some one else to do it for you...

wake up and smell the roses peeps the st johns own your souls...

• I'm the kinda guy that starts a game over with 50+ hours because I made a bad choice along the way, and killing them both didn't bother me one bit. They are dangerous and needed to be put down.

• you dont really need to justify your decision as long as you believe in it

• @Asaghon said: I'm the kinda guy that starts a game over with 50+ hours because I made a bad choice along the way, and killing them both didn't bother me one bit. They are dangerous and needed to be put down.

Finally another person who makes sense.

I felt worse stealing food from the car, than i did killing Danny and then kicking Andy on to the fence killing him.

• I killed em both (and anyone else I could) the second time around. I am a little disappointed that some of the choices in the game are so limited. I tried to go back downstairs and have a nice dinner before finding Mark but the game wouldn't allow that. I think they should have put that option in, you could have still tied it in with next segment fine. I think the writing team really missed a good Hannibal moment.

• @Play_Like_Shane said: I killed em both (and anyone else I could) the second time around. I am a little disappointed that some of the choices in the game are so limited. I tried to go back downstairs and have a nice dinner before finding Mark but the game wouldn't allow that. I think they should have put that option in, you could have still tied it in with next segment fine. I think the writing team really missed a good Hannibal moment.

do you think shane :rolleyes: would decide that it would have been a waste not to eat the meat :)

• This episode made me think i was going to do something but then it did something that made me rethink the thing i was going to do. The first time was siding with Kenny or Lilly in the meat locker that made me save Larry after Lilly says the reason why he acts like the way he is. Second is the brothers. When i got out of the meat locker i was ready for some revenge for Larry and Mark but then 3 things made me stop. 1. was Clem was there and i knew Lee should show her revenge is not the way things should go. 2.was i didn't want to prove Danny right about what he says. 3. was when i saw the walkers and knew they didn't deserve anything Lee could do and since Andrew was sitting in the rain doing nothing. Brenda's was taken by the zombie Mark and Danny was trapped in the barn so this ment one thing that they were eaten by the zombies which they seemed to deserved since what they did.

• Also to people saying that it was stupid to leave Andy alive because he can come back well did anyone notice that the zombies was around the entire farm except the way Lee and the group took except that's what it looked like to me and if your saying Andy could run to the house there's two things that could go wrong. 1.Brenda and Mark could still be in the house or still have a way into the house and 2. he could run out of food in there and if your saying Danny and Andy could be hiding in the farm well there would be no time to grab food and water and get into the barn before the walkers came and Danny could turn at any minute so Andy was pretty much done for.

• I cannot kill them in front of Clementine. And there is no chance for Danny to escape. He was trapped (the only way to escape was to amputate his limb; and he would not survive that). I am pretty sure the Walkers got him.
    And Andy did not even try to escape, if I remember correctly.

• I killed them both and was very surprised to see that only 17% of people shared my choice. They killed a friend and served him for dinner, I couldn't see another choice.

Add Comment