User Avatar Image

Do you think Kenny and Lee will live.. or die?

posted by VladNet on - last edited - Viewed by 1.0K users

I don't think about Kenny, he could technically be a secondary protagonist... The only thing I have against their family is Duck.

Lee is the main protagonist, so I dont think he will die, and Lee is like the perfect protagonist, a murderer who is basically taken a little girl because of her parents apparent death.

So ya, do you think they will make it to the end of Episode 5 or on a darker note, will them, along with anyone still in the group die, then the game ends?

78 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would like an ending within season 2, like something that has Clem SAFE, and there are signs that Lee is alive, and signs that he is dead(it's The Walking Dead after all). This is as ambiguous that I'd like.

• @Zeruis said: I would like an ending within season 2, like something that has Clem SAFE, and there are signs that Lee is alive, and signs that he is dead(it's The Walking Dead after all). This is as ambiguous that I'd like.

so basically a good ending, but the zombie apocalypse hasn't ended.

yeah, not really ambiguous but still open for interpretation is fine with me.

• @thestalkinghead said: so basically a good ending, but the zombie apocalypse hasn't ended.

yeah, not really ambiguous but still open for interpretation is fine with me.

Yep. Just small ambiguity is fine with me.

• It depends on how they want to play it out. I have a feeling that if the game's ending is really affected by choice, certain characters surviving or not will be relative. Perhaps Kenny survives but his family doesn't. Perhaps he dies saving his son. I dunno. I guess ideally I would like to see that kind of thing happen.

As for Lee, I REALLY would not want him to die. I am personally kind of tired of the whole "The protagonist has to die" argument. Rick's been alive for this long so I think it would be fine if Lee lived at the end. Again, it should be up to choice.

• It's been confirmed that Kenny will appear in Episode 4. And I don't think HE should die, but one his family certainly should. I find Kenny interesting even if it is annoying that you can't explain the reasoning behind your actions.
    So, I believe Kenny will survive episode 3 and maybe make it through to the sequel.
    If not I think it'd be fun to see Kenny end up like Shane in the comics - Clementine could shoot him. ;)

I think they'll be a choice at the end of episode five whether or not to let Lee die to save someone like Clementine. If he does die then I think for the sequel (or as they're calling it Season 2) they'll have you playing a brand new charatcer who finds the group and joins right after Lee's death otherwise you keep playing as Lee.

• Kenny is simply trying to protect his family at all costs, and that's the way I've chosen to play Lee in regards to Clem. Ultimately, I think maybe that Kenny will die sooner or later, and I'm currently left unsure of the seriousness of his wound with Chapter 2 of the game. This raises a scenario similar to that of Jim in TWD TV series' season 1.

I'd hate to see Lee and Clem perish in any way, although I know that no one is safe in TWD universe. Maybe a trick ending of Lee and Clem finally appearing to make it to save haven, only to see a camera pan to a waiting walker and the final frame being a freeze/look of horror on our heroes' faces. :eek:

I have to side with those of you who think Kenny will not make it to the final final credits.

• @CapnJay said: The true ending is that he needed to get into your head so he planted the idea of watching a movie about a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream in your dream which you think is reality

That is epic.

• For me a video game is different then tv and comic books. To kill your main hero can mess up the series then you have to find strange ways to bring the character back kinda like GOD OF WAR main character Kratos.

• They both die, very sad and disturbing last episode. I've been crying for last 7 hours, I just hate the telltale and what they did to me. I never wept like that.Never. You will pobably feel the same.And every time I listen 'Take us back' by Alela Diane I start to cry.Just sad and depressing. -___-

Add Comment