33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't wish the kid any harm but they could of had it as an option for a Lee that been a dick to Kenny. I am sure there would of been a lot of people using it. I for one would not but I am all for the kids in my 3 saves so far.

  • Thats terrible


    fix the picture quality cause it's way too dark and small and then post it in the meme joke thread

  • @CapnJay said: Thats terrible


    fix the picture quality cause it's way too dark and small and then post it in the meme joke thread

    I can't really fix the picture quality. I went on youtube and took a screen shot of the schene on a Walking Dead Game Scene. It still gets the point accross.

  • Well Milo can get a better shot maybe even edit it some to actually have brand new dialogues. Yep totally volunteering him for this without even consulting him aren't I a great friend?

  • @CapnJay said: Yep totally volunteering him for this without even consulting him aren't I a great friend?

    Best one yet!

  • i should probably start charging capnjay commission for pimping me out like this...

  • i tried a dick thing in an anti-kenny act and tried to get katjaa killed by brenda.....damn you kenny, damn yous to hell

  • Walking around with Duck and his family is like ringing the dinner bell for the walkers. The kid is stupid and that apple didn't fall far from the tree- take for example the scenario outside the drug store- without any forethought at all they set the zombie pack down upon us without checking to see whether the people in the street Larry was yelling out to were walkers or not. I understand that that is a plot device to get us into the drug store, but damn....he is one dumb-ass white boy.

    Add to that the fact that Larry is willing to sacrifice anybody in the group in any situation where he feels his family is at risk- which is all the time. Everybody is @ risk in the ZA. He makes rash decisions, and now that Larry is dead (he was Lilly's only real weakness) I'm going to start siding with her in the next few episodes.

    Fishing boat be damned. Larry isn't going to make it that far.

  • @chaz99 said: Walking around with Duck and his family is like ringing the dinner bell for the walkers. The kid is stupid and that apple didn't fall far from the tree- take for example the scenario outside the drug store- without any forethought at all they set the zombie pack down upon us without checking to see whether the people in the street Larry was yelling out to were walkers or not. I understand that that is a plot device to get us into the drug store, but damn....he is one dumb-ass white boy.

    Add to that the fact that Larry is willing to sacrifice anybody in the group in any situation where he feels his family is at risk- which is all the time. Everybody is @ risk in the ZA. He makes rash decisions, and now that Larry is dead (he was Lilly's only real weakness) I'm going to start siding with her in the next few episodes.

    Fishing boat be damned. Larry isn't going to make it that far.

    Lol does your phone auto correct Kenny to Larry? Larry is willing to sacrifice anybody for his family now that Larry is dead I'm choosing her over Larry because Larry killed Larry with a Salt lick.

    But to be fair to Kenny It looked like the kneeling figure could have been working on something behind the car. Pause it when you see the kneeling figure he's addressing before it's revealed to be a walker.

Add Comment