User Avatar Image

(Ep.2 SPOILERS!) Did anyone actually kill the St. John. Brothers?

posted by Christoaster on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users

I know the majority of you didn't kill the St. John. Brothers, but I was wondering if anyone did? To be honest, I did. It thought it wouldn't matter if they were dead or not, they would still be walker bait. I wanted the brothers to have a taste of their own medicine. Who knows all the people they killed? Seeing all the blood in the slaughter room tells me they killed a lot of people.

The St. John. brothers planned on killing the group, and I just couldn't let such threats live on. I don't care the circumstances. The only regret I have for killing the St. John. Farmers is how it affected Clementine. I hate for Clementine to see me killing both brothers. I wonder how much it really affects her later on in the episodes. My Lee would do anything for the sake of the groups survival, and killing the Brothers assured the safety to the group that much more to me, even if they were very weak and trapped. Having them killed gave me a feelings that no one else can be affected by them again. So what are your guys take on this?

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I only killed the one in the bear trap, after all the group went through one of them had to die so i took the first opportunity i could, Clem saw which wasn't the best thing but she will have to see alot of that, after the mother died i figured id leave andy(i think) to get surrounded by walkers

• @CapnJay said: Does it really count as killing her when she walks into the mouth of a walker?

I'm sure the forums greatest arguers could present a legal case one why it is and isn't lees fault

I consider it a kill as well as the others. Only you don't have to be subtle about it because Clem isn't there to see it, let alone anyone else.

You either get shot or you push her up the stairs to kill her. It's obvious you see what you're doing with your Lee and it's the only way to save Katjaa.

Just lending the game itself to a more muddled state of morality with a reward system that's based along the lines of civil society.

• Yes I did on my 2nd playthrough, because I wanted to see the consequences in future episodes. I spared them, the first time around.

• The game has three save slots. In one save slot, I play the game as a do-gooder who doesn't kill the living.

In the second save slot I kill Jolene, Larry, and both brothers.

That's part of the games replay value.

• @Atarius said: I consider it a kill as well as the others. Only you don't have to be subtle about it because Clem isn't there to see it, let alone anyone else.

You either get shot or you push her up the stairs to kill her. It's obvious you see what you're doing with your Lee and it's the only way to save Katjaa.

Just lending the game itself to a more muddled state of morality with a reward system that's based along the lines of civil society.

Brenda's death was entirely her own fault, imo. She didn't want to kill Lee or Katjaa, and she kept pleading with Lee to not come any further. Even if you imply that you killed Danny in the barn, she acts the same way. It was her own morality that killed her.

• Went like this:

..Coward!

*Smash the mouse button*

Hell yeah!

*Change perspective*

Oh snap the girl saw it.

*Reload game*

• I accidentally killed Danny on purpose - so I reloaded the game too. Hahaha... Didn't feel right because Lee already has blood in his hands.

• @dpguy said: The game has three save slots. In one save slot, I play the game as a do-gooder who doesn't kill the living.

In the second save slot I kill Jolene, Larry, and both brothers.

That's part of the games replay value.

I did exactly the same thing. I even didn't really give Jolene a chance to explain and I chose the "Oh Screw it (Shoots Jolene)" option. My 2nd Lee is a rright hard ass, who doesn't think twice about killing the living, if it's to protect the group. My first Lee is quite the opposite, who believes that taking a human life is the first sign of losing his humanity.
    As for the my third save slot, Lee is man of very few words.

• @Bcroft said: I only killed the one in the bear trap, after all the group went through one of them had to die so i took the first opportunity i could, Clem saw which wasn't the best thing but she will have to see alot of that, after the mother died i figured id leave andy(i think) to get surrounded by walkers

1 of my version,i did the same thing with u but the second version of mine,i kill them both...:D

Overall i feel that both shld be kill as 2 of my ppl have been kill by them...:mad:

Add Comment