User Avatar Image

Kenny: Bro or Fo?

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

He's a bro to me. When Larry had the heart attack I was thinking destroy the brain before he said it.

Hes a bro!:D

53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I find Kenny to be somewhat predictable so far. He's imo the: "Here's a ride in my truck we're totally buds now, but when crap hits the fan I'm going to indiscriminately kill any perceived threat till I can get my kid and wife somewhere."

I'm guessing they did that on purpose to be a foil to Lilly's: "I'm a hardass chick with a horrible father but I end up being very loyal, smart and competent if given half a chance."

• Hopefully Kenny will redeem himself before he's gone.

• needs more options as i've got 3 versions

1.kenny remembers me choosing shaun, reason with him, saving duck, not feeding duck. saved larry...foe ish

2.save duck, pro kenny anti larry all the way, feeding duck and kenny, helped ken kill larry..bro

3.against kenny in everyway possible pro lilly/larry/ save larry.. foe

yes 1 and 3 are similar but lee mentions what he did for kenny after kenny chews him out..

• So:
    1. Saved Duck, chose reason with him, Fed Duck, tried saving Larry (Basically Kenny changed from a friend to a foe)
    2. Saved Shawn, Wanted to throw Duck out, Fed Duck, Took larry out. (kenny changed from a foe into a friend).

• @Masta23 said: So:
    1. Saved Duck, chose reason with him, Fed Duck, tried saving Larry (Basically Kenny changed from a friend to a foe)
    2. Saved Shawn, Wanted to throw Duck out, Fed Duck, Took larry out. (kenny changed from a foe into a friend).

Just like this. Thanks for pointing this out.

• yeah it is odd how kenny bases his 'feelings' on certain moments..good in theory but a bit flawed in execution.

i wonder how he will cope if lee has to choose between duck and katjaa where who ever is not chosen dies

• My 3rd playthrough, which is still incomplete (still on episode 1), is meant to be a silent Lee. I hear that the dinner scene is pretty hilarious when Lee storms in and doesn't say a word.

• My opinion on Kenny has diluted a bit since my first playthrough. I've played three times now, so my initial feelings, which were shock and disgust (that he acted so quickly to kill Larry), have subsided.

In my first playthrough, I'd say Kenny is...neither friend nor enemy. I can understand why he did what he did. I was disappointed in him but I wasn't ready to label him an enemy. I stayed silent when he asked me what I thought after we'd left the farm.

Also, about the silent dinner scene, it actually isn't that entertaining. Most of the dialogue stays the same, but towards the end Brenda assumes you've been upstairs and then starts to explain. It unfolds mostly the same as when you do talk.

• I read this title as Bro or Fro

• @CapnJay said: I read this title as Bro or Fro

Photoshop?

Add Comment