User Avatar Image

Sly cooper thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 901 users

Since Thieves in time is coming out in a few months i think a Sly Cooper thread would be good. So first i got a question. What episode do you hate the most in Sly 2 and 3. Mine is episode 3 from Sly 2 because of how much i hate the map and there were missions i hated ( The mission where you need to find stuff in high places and the mission where you need to keep a bug in water)

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • We know... we just don't care.

• There's a new Sly 4 trailer from gamescom and it says Sly 4 comes out in early 2013

• A little late but Here's a Playstation blog post saying the month for Sly Cooper Thieves In Time and pre-order bonuses. Sometime in March for EU and February 5th for US.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/09/21/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-hits-ps3-and-psn-in-march/

• It's looking good!

Have they toned down Sly's new pointy design a little bit or am I just getting more used to it?

• If you mean in cutscenes for Sly Thieves In Time, I don't think so but he,Bentley,Murray and everyone else look good ingame....But i do not like Carmelita's ingame design

• So for people in the USA who got a Sly 4 demo when they got the R&C Trilogy/Collection how is it?

Add Comment