User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 8.3K users

Title really says it all

I'm gonna start with i find really sad that Roxas spent the whole summer in a machine and has friends but they don't even know him and they don't try to become friends :(

421 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would recommend the highest magic-boosting Keyblade you have and commands like Thundaga, Spark Dive, and Triple Plasma. Also, get the highest-level Cure spell you can, put it in the last slot in your deck, and make it your shortcut. Got me through the whole game. Riku's deck was similar, but I favored more attack-based commands and Keyblades with him.

• Which is the best world in the game?

• @GuruGuru214 said: I would recommend the highest magic-boosting Keyblade you have and commands like Thundaga, Spark Dive, and Triple Plasma. Also, get the highest-level Cure spell you can, put it in the last slot in your deck, and make it your shortcut. Got me through the whole game. Riku's deck was similar, but I favored more attack-based commands and Keyblades with him.

Do I have access to these abilities this far into the game? I'm assuming they are commands learned through the dream eaters that I've completely ignored for the most part :p

• I honestly can't remember. I didn't ignore the Dream Eaters, but then I also only used something like five different ones between Sora and Riku. I know I picked up Thundara somewhere, the Moogles wouldn't sell me Thundaga until late, and when I wanted a second Thundaga, I couldn't find a Moogle selling Thunder magic again. I think Triple Plasma was in a chest somewhere, and Spark Dive is available from every Moogle in the game.

Oh, and if you've completely ignored the Spirits, you should have an abundance of parts to create them. Go create the best Meow Wow you can so you can get Leaf Bracer. I would also recommend pointing your camera at this thing:

AR_Card_AKHE-004.png

to get a Frootz Cat, which you should use to get all of the Attack Haste and Magic Haste abilities. Without all five Magic Hastes, I would've died so much more while waiting on Curaga to reload.

• @GuruGuru214 said: I honestly can't remember. I didn't ignore the Dream Eaters, but then I also only used something like five different ones between Sora and Riku. I know I picked up Thundara somewhere, the Moogles wouldn't sell me Thundaga until late, and when I wanted a second Thundaga, I couldn't find a Moogle selling Thunder magic again. I think Triple Plasma was in a chest somewhere, and Spark Dive is available from every Moogle in the game.

Oh, and if you've completely ignored the Spirits, you should have an abundance of parts to create them. Go create the best Meow Wow you can so you can get Leaf Bracer. I would also recommend pointing your camera at this thing:

AR_Card_AKHE-004.png

to get a Frootz Cat, which you should use to get all of the Attack Haste and Magic Haste abilities. Without all five Magic Hastes, I would've died so much more while waiting on Curaga to reload.

By ignore, I mean I only got the basic ones the game makes me get, so I have the bat, meow-wow(have leaf-bracer thank god), and then the 2 AR ones. Currently making the rest asap to see what all abilities they can teach me for combat.
    EDIT:And is there another way to get a Frootz cat without an AR card, it feels like cheating to me if there is another way(I'm assuming Frootz is just a reskin of Necho Cat either way though.)

• Hold on was that a card from Chain of Memories Guru?

• Okay, The Grid was by far my favorite world (that I can remember) in any Kingdom Hearts game so far. So much awesome, much of which is because of Jeff Bridges. Haven't seen Fantasia's world yet, though.

@GuruGuru214 said: Also, get the highest-level Cure spell you can, put it in the last slot in your deck, and make it your shortcut. Got me through the whole game.

...how do you set a shortcut? I think I completely missed that part.

• @DrRocketGenius said: Okay, The Grid was by far my favorite world (that I can remember) in any Kingdom Hearts game so far. So much awesome, much of which is because of Jeff Bridges. Haven't seen Fantasia's world yet, though.

I liked the part where no one realized CLU isn't really a threat since he can't travel anywhere without being a keyblade wielder, effectively making the entirety of that world pointless :p

Add Comment