User Avatar Image

Kenny: Bro or Fo?

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 642 users

He's a bro to me. When Larry had the heart attack I was thinking destroy the brain before he said it.

Hes a bro!:D

53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Bro!!

Kenny is my dude.. I have had his back the whole time and I didn't pick "reason with him".. How you're gonna reason with an old prick who wants to throw a kid into a walker infested street was beyond me. And in turn, he's had my back as well.

Especially picking me up when LARRY (the guy everyone feels sorry for) knocked me out and left me to die in the pharmacy. Oh well, nothing a salt lick can't take care of :)

• User Avatar Image
    mz3

shawn is dead because kenny didnot help him
    and kenny shouldnot kill larry because He might stay alive
    Do not forget lee is a killer and larry hate him
    so I chose fo
    "I am very very very very very very sorry for my very bad English:(

• @mz3 said: shawn is dead because kenny didnot help him
    and kenny shouldnot kill larry because He might stay alive
    Do not forget lee is a killer and larry hate him
    so I chose fo
    "I am very very very very very very sorry for my very bad English:(

Shawn is dead because Shawn let Duck play on farm equipment that he had no right to be on.. Kenny was getting his son away from danger, cant blame him there.

Larry also MIGHT die and come back as a walker trapped in a small room with us so Kenny made the right decision imo.

Kenny is my homeboy!!!

P.s. Your english isnt that bad.. I got what you were saying even though I disagree.

• He was a bro in Ep. 1, now he's a foe.

He always acts tough, but when it comes time to act, he freezes.

*Spoiler for those who didn't finish Ep. 2*

When he froze up in the barn after you got found by Danny, that was it, he was done in my book.

• you wait till ep3 kenny will change again

scenario 1 kenny hates lee: ooh you saved me from x walker/zombie doug/carly thanks i love you!!!

scenario 2 kenny is your best bud: common lee we gotta do this it's the only way to save my family..(lee chooses no) fuck you lee i thought you had my back..

;)

• @Dbusterplus said: He was a bro in Ep. 1, now he's a foe.

He always acts tough, but when it comes time to act, he freezes.

*Spoiler for those who didn't finish Ep. 2*

When he froze up in the barn after you got found by Danny, that was it, he was done in my book.

He didn't freeze up for me.. He stepped in and took Danny down cause he's my dude. Maybe ya'll should treat your boy a little better :p

• User Avatar Image
    mz3

@jaybreezy said: Shawn is dead because Shawn let Duck play on farm equipment that he had no right to be on.. Kenny was getting his son away from danger, cant blame him there.

Larry also MIGHT die and come back as a walker trapped in a small room with us so Kenny made the right decision imo.

Kenny is my homeboy!!!

P.s. Your english isnt that bad.. I got what you were saying even though I disagree.

1-alright but He could save his son and came back to save shawn
    2-that's right but I didn't want to upset her
    3-you make me hopeful .. thank you

• @Milosuperspesh said: you wait till ep3 kenny will change again

scenario 1 kenny hates lee: ooh you saved me from x walker/zombie doug/carly thanks i love you!!!

scenario 2 kenny is your best bud: common lee we gotta do this it's the only way to save my family..(lee chooses no) fuck you lee i thought you had my back..

;)

Let's hope that Kenny doesn't turn out to be like Lilly:

"Even though you saved me and gave me food, this doesn't change anything!"

• on the subject of Kenny..

I was looking for a picture of the Prison fo the Walking Dead RP and came across one and one of the characters reminds me of Kenny
    Prison-The-Walking-Dead.jpg
    I have no idea whose talking but the one that reminds me of Kenny {circa the end of episode 1} Is the one with the longer speech bubble

• If it's being bossy, it's probably Rick.

Add Comment