User Avatar Image

TWD Season 2 speculation/suggestion (merged threads)

posted by Yusuf Koroma on - last edited - Viewed by 23.5K users

In the coming months, Telltale Games will release three more episodes of their adventure game The Walking Dead. They won't stop there, though. Telltale marketing executive Steve Allison said that they will create a second season eventually as well.

"Following the digital release of our fifth episode we will also be coming to North American retail shortly thereafter and this will not be the last The Walking Dead game series that we do," Allison told Polygon.

The Walking Dead has been a huge critical and commercial success for Telltale. The first episode, "A New Day," sold almost 1.7 million copies in its first two months. It's said to be the company's fastest-selling game ever.

The game starts before the events of the Walking Dead show and comic. Lee Everett, a man convicted of murder, has been unexpectedly free as a zombie outbreak sweeps the globe. He and a small group of survivors band together in order to stay alive. As Lee, players must endure zombie attacks as well as internal strife among the survivors.

It's not clear whether the second season of the game will be a direct continuation of the first season. They might just decide to tell a new story with a completely different cast of characters. I'd be happy with either. The writing for these games has proven top-notch so I have faith that Telltale could craft another compelling set of survivors for us to follow.

Episode 3 of Walking Dead will be available in August. "Following the digital release of our fifth episode we will also be coming to North American retail shortly thereafter and this will not be the last The Walking Dead game series that we do."

www.cinemablend.com/games/Walking-Dead-Game-Season-Two-Confirmed-44364.html

1.2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Lin001 said: .... If you sided with Kenny, and in case that he and his family survive, he could raise her with Duck. ...

Yeah... let's have another dickneck rule the world of an innocent.

Kenny: "Hey Clem, what are you doing there?"
    Clem: "Just reading a book we found yesterday."
    Kenny: "Hey Duck, told ya you're not as smart as my little girl here. What's it about Clem?"
    Clem: "It's about human evolution. I don't understand it all, but I like it."
    Kenny: "About what? Let me see this." *flips through the pages* "I don't want you to read those lies. We'll use it to keep our fire going tonight." *throws the book into the campfire*
    Clem: *silent tear*

• @8Bit_System said: Yeah... let's have another dickneck rule the world of an innocent.

Kenny: "Hey Clem, what are you doing there?"
    Clem: "Just reading a book we found yesterday."
    Kenny: "Hey Duck, told ya you're not as smart as my little girl here. What's it about Clem?"
    Clem: "It's about human evolution. I don't understand it all, but I like it."
    Kenny: "About what? Let me see this." *flips through the pages* "I don't want you to read those lies. We'll use it to keep our fire going tonight." *throws the book into the campfire*
    Clem: *silent tear*

Wait, I know this one. She develops telekinesis and uses it to liberate her school, right?

• @Master of Aeons said: Wait, I know this one. She develops telekinesis and uses it to liberate her school, right?

I thought Patrick Swayze's ghost teaches her to dance while doing pottery?

{Yes i did get the Mathilda reference cute movie}

• clem: 'cries' i wish lee was here
    kenny: sorry clem lee was a bad man he wouldn't listen to me, he did what lilly wanted, he tried to be the leader and failed..

clem: thats not true lee was good to me he saved me kept me safe and didn;t steal or kill anyone who wasn't bad...'tears roll down her face'

kenny : yeah so what ? he was against me all the time..never bloomin listened too a damn word..
    duck: he saved me dad, he fed me he saved mom

kenny: thats not important duck, lee was an asshole and died like one..
    rick: cough otis cough...

• @Master of Aeons said: Wait, I know this one. She develops telekinesis and uses it to liberate her school, right?

LOL! I actually made it up on the fly, but yeah... I guess Carrie could fit in well there. :D:D:D

• Haha, awesome how many different references work with that. I didn't even think of Carrie!

• @Master of Aeons said: I don't expect that from Telltale. Who is the sexiest woman they've had thus far? Sybil? Marzipan? Momma Bosco?

Morgan LeFlay. 24.gif

And I don't know why people are afraid of sexy characters. There's a difference between sexy and this shit (seriously, wtf?!)

• @Farlander said: Morgan LeFlay. 24.gif

And I don't know why people are afraid of sexy characters. There's a difference between sexy and this shit (seriously, wtf?!)

Mmm. Sybil and Morgan. Grrrrrrar.

Yeah, and I wouldn't [snip] Ivy with someone else's [snip].

• I'm guessing brand new set of characters, and that would be pretty awesome..

• User Avatar Image
    mz3

I agree with
    lee will die in end of season 1 (for saving clem)
    and season 2 will continue by clem:)

Add Comment