User Avatar Image

Rate The Last Movie(s) You Watched

posted by Secret Fawful on - last edited - Viewed by 18.5K users

Same as the Rate the Last Game You Finished topic but with movies. There should be more film talk around here. So, I'll start off with the movies I've seen in the past few days.

Law-Abiding Citizen - 5.5/11

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World - 7/11

Sword of the Stranger - 9/11

Blade Runner: Final Cut - 11/11

Blade Runner is one of those films I want to love but also want to hate.

1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think the only thing that Raimi's Spiderman films can really be criticised on is the Venom and Harry parts of Spiderman 3, the Harry part of Spiderman 2, and the occasionally bizarre acting of Toby Maguire.

The rest of it holds up pretty well. Certainly better than the Xmen 2 and 3 and Wolverine thats for sure... XD

• I'm sorry, what was that last one? I could have sworn you said they'd already made a Wolverine movie, but that's just silly. There's only one Wolverine solo movie and it's not out yet.

• @Darth Marsden said: I'm sorry, what was that last one? I could have sworn you said they'd already made a Wolverine movie, but that's just silly. There's only one Wolverine solo movie and it's not out yet.

Looks like someone is in a state of desperate denial! XD

(Though watching Origins, I can't blame you for that. I mean, how can you get Deadpool wrong!?! DEADPOOL!!)

• I took my little sister to see The Lorax a few months ago. Just some environmentalist bullshit. Trees aren’t going anywhere, people!

• ^What did you expect some kind of pro-capitalist fable?

• Tower Heist: Not a bad movie, but not a good one either. Mainly the reason for watching it is how Eddie Murphy communicates with Ben Stiller. 3.5/5

• Johnny Bravo goes to Bollywood.
    Yes there was a Johnny Bravo film... That came out in 2009...

It's..not very good.
    The animation, the style, the humour it's all quite off.

To give it some credit though it did have a few laughs and some nice references.

I'd give it a 5.5/10. Not unwatchable, just not very good...

• @Darth Marsden said: I'm sorry, what was that last one? I could have sworn you said they'd already made a Wolverine movie, but that's just silly. There's only one Wolverine solo movie and it's not out yet.

Wow you think a lot of movies don't exist first this then Batman Forever & Batman & Robin then Star wars episodes 1,2,3.

• As much as I want to say it doesn't exist, I have to acknowledge that Wolverine does. The first half of the movie was pretty true to comics like very few adaptations are... and then it completely fell apart. I mean completely. It exists, it just was done very poorly... like the other X-Men movies. That's right, I didn't really like them...even though you can see I own them...two of them twice.

• My Bloody Valentine 3D: Great slasher film, DESPERATELY needed a sequel. 8.5/10

Add Comment