128 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • anyone feel that episode 2 was much too predictable? From the trailer you knew what was going to happen, except for one or two scenes/choices. But I still love the game.

• Do what I do, don't watch the trailers..

• @chaz99 said: Longest "how the F*ck do I figure this out?!!" moment was learning to back Mrs. St. John into the walker without getting my ass shot off.

You didn't by chance post that on Youtube, did you? I wanted to see how other people played and the choices they made, so watched a few walkthroughs - some guy keep getting shot over and over and over again, it was hilarious! :D

• @Cyreen said: You didn't by chance post that on Youtube, did you? I wanted to see how other people played and the choices they made, so watched a few walkthroughs - some guy keep getting shot over and over and over again, it was hilarious! :D

No, that wasn't me. I'm not in the habit of declaring my foibles and occasional incompetence to the whole world:D

• Well, if it makes you feel better, you weren't alone! Go watch a few Youtubes. ;)

• @zmally said: Do what I do, don't watch the trailers..

sound advice right there !

also if you could save carley as the devs have always saved doug..

you could go pro kenny and totally screw over larry/lilly

also use your common sense most trailers are going to contain spoilers (imo pretty fking obvious)

• User Avatar Image
    mz3

a question: when andy and his brother take mark to Slaughterhouse????
    I don't see any secret door .. IF they take mark from barn to Slaughterhouse why anybody didn't understand??? I don't understand

• Considering I've watched many movies like Chainsaw Massacre I knew they were cannibals as soon as they said they lived on a Dairy Farm. And then the brothers were asking how many people were in their group. He might as well have just asked "How much potential food do you have back there?"

When Mark went in the house I just sighed. I knew he was gonna be food. They were just waiting for the chance to make one of them dinner for the night.

• Didn't liked them from the beginning...the whole dairy seemed too good,and Danny was fishy all the time.Got everything when I met Jolene and dear Brenda wouldn't let me inside the house lol. :)

• They seem good natured when you first meet them, but all the questioning to the farm got me a little wary, then the bandit attack on the perimeter... but when I saw the mom, I thought 'ok TTG was just trying to fool me, these guys cant be that bad, they still live with their mom lol'. I was so caught up in trying to calm down Jolene that I didnt see the brother murdering her as an attempt to shut her up, but as an attempt to save our lives.
    The slaughterhouse didnt scare me as they did live on a farm and slaughterhouses can get a little bloody...until I noticed there's 0 livestock around-plus TTG throws you off balance by playing that calming happy music and showing the layout of the dairy as being this utopia from the all the chaos.

Add Comment