User Avatar Image

Batman thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 5.7K users

With Batman Arkham City coming out yesterday (uk) and the 18th of October (usa) and with me finishing it yesterday i throught it would be cool to open a batman thread so go ahead and say anything you want about batman you can talk about the games comics movies anything batman you can even make reviews of it ill start

Review of Batman Arkham Asylum

Story - The Joker breaks out of arkham and lets Batman capture him and bring him back but as Batman thinks it was too easy and thinks Joker is up to something he is proven Right as Joker takes control of arkham and kills many guards unleashes all of the inmates with the help of Harley Quinn and the inmates being killer choc Scarecrow and more of the villians from batmans past and with the pain of the riddler who makes batman solve all his riddles..its gonna be one big night for the dark knight

Gameplay - just belive me this is one of the best comic book games and it feels like you really are the dark knight as you fight,do puzzles and solve riddles it is really good gameplay

Overall - it is one of the best batman games if not one of the best comic book games made and if you can i would say ether get it along with the sequel Arkham City or if you can find it just get it so Batman Arkham Asylum gets a 9.0

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ryannumber1gamer said: Yes i know i just could not remember the name. What do you guys think is the best DC animated movie so far? Mine is a tie between Batman Under The Red Hood & Justice League Crisis on Two Earths.

Hard for me to say considering I've only seen Superman: Doomsday(not bad, but not a good representation of that storyline), Justice League Doom(really enjoyed it, and I agree with Batman's beliefs about the League's inability to realize what a ticking time bomb they could be), and Wonder Woman(holy crap was that good). Out of the three, it's hard for me to decide, though Doomsday would definitely be my least favorite.

I'm just disappointed that they cancelled the Teen Titans movie they were planning on...someone should make a petition for that.

• They were going to make a Teen Titans movie?!?!!? Would it have been in the style of the anime style like the series or comic style? Also i seen bits of Justice League Doom which looked good.

• Ok then. So anyone like Batman under the red hood?

• @Secret Fawful said: There was a Teen Titans movie.

Not talkin about Trouble in Tokyo.

• Oh. I know about the movie but i did not see it yet. Only thing i know about it are 3 things...

1.Starfire & Robin Kiss.
    2.Robin gets angry at Starfire at the start because she had to kiss some random guy to learn how to speak their language.
    3.The Teen Titans go to Tokyo. I did not expect that to happen in this movie!!! ;)

• I recently got a job at Rocksteady studios. If I can find out any information on the Arkham City sequel, I will post the following:

The title
    The setting
    Whether or not there is multiplayer this time
    If Joker is really dead in this one

• I got an idea for an Arkham city costume pack. It's The Dark Knight costume with Bales voice & A All Star Batman & Robin one with Batman saying at the start of challenge maps ''Bring it on I'm The Goddamn Batman''. I'm so sorry for making these jokes but i watched the Linkara All Star Batman reviews today and could not help but make the joke.

• So then what about having a Smallvile-type Superman game?

I don't mean the storylines or drama; I mean what about a game in which Clark is coming into his powers over time, and starts the game with perhaps little more than super strength?

• @ryannumber1gamer said: Oh. I know about the movie but i did not see it yet. Only thing i know about it are 3 things...

1.Starfire & Robin Kiss.
    2.Robin gets angry at Starfire at the start because she had to kiss some random guy to learn how to speak their language.
    3.The Teen Titans go to Tokyo. I did not expect that to happen in this movie!!! ;)

There was also going to be a DC Animated film in the same vein as the recent ones, but they felt it didn't have a wide enough fan base, so they shelved it indefinitely, along with a sequel to the Wonder Woman movie(WHY?!) and a Batgirl: Year One adaptation. :(

And as awesome as more Arkham City costume packs would be(I'd love for a movie pack, even if it had to include the Forever & B&R suits), we won't be getting any more DLC. I think Rocksteady said Harley Quinn's Revenge was the last of it. :(

Add Comment