Menu
User Avatar Image

Leave Carley Alone

posted by The_Cheshire_Cat on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Lee should avoid any romantic or otherwise “close” relationship with Carly.

And in a nutshell here is why:

Carly already knows about Lee’s criminal past and can expose him at any time and on any whim. So she already has him by the balls. If they decided to get intimate she will then have him by the balls and the heart. She at anytime can make any choice she wants and will have to become number 1 priority to Lee trumping even Clementine. To make matters worse if they have a falling out then in her emotional rage or vengeance she may expose Lee’s past.

I hope the game gives Lee the option to become "close" with Carly, the romance drama would be ironically comforting in an otherwise hopeless time.

Lee should avoid any romantic relationship with Carly at all costs and keep her at a arms distance.

59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Kiel555 said: Maybe Lilly would be a better pairing for Lee. It's not like she's chopped liver right? She doesn't know Lee is a murderer and is already unstable.

When reading your post, the following picture popped into my head:

ceilinglarry.png

• Ha ha. He's not still upset about that whole salt lick thing is he? That was soooo last Tuesday. Some people sure can hold a grudge.

• @Kiel555 said: Maybe Lilly would be a better pairing for Lee. It's not like she's chopped liver right? She doesn't know Lee is a murderer and is already unstable.

We haven't actually learned the hole story about what happened with Lee and his crime. Yes, we do know he killed the guy who slept with his wife, he's been honest about that in the game. But we haven't got the full story. And I don't think he's unstable, if you compare him with Kenny for example. Like Carley said, him having to kill someone could prove to be a useful "skill".

When it comes to a future Lee/Carley - relationship, my personally opinion is that they reminds me of Rick and Andrea in the comic book series. She's a good shooter and develops a close friend-based relationship with Rick.

SPOILER ALERT (for those who haven't read the comic books)

Andrea and Rick also get more intimate with each other after Lori dies in the comic book series, and maybe it will come to that with Lee and Carley as well.

My thoughts though. Can't wait for the next episode to come out :-)

• I cannot immagine lee in a loving releationship I can only imagine him having booty calls to quence is thirst

• @ruairi46 said: I cannot immagine lee in a loving releationship I can only imagine him having booty calls to quence is thirst

Either way the fallout could be devastating.

Booty call or otherwise for that time being Carly "ownes" Lee.

It's one thing to have a woman pissed at you, a whole other to have a woman with a gun that knows your killer past pissed at you. (of course assuming Lee or Carly moves on to new booty)

• @Vegztah said: We haven't actually learned the hole story about what happened with Lee and his crime. Yes, we do know he killed the guy who slept with his wife, he's been honest about that in the game. But we haven't got the full story. And I don't think he's unstable, if you compare him with Kenny for example. Like Carley said, him having to kill someone could prove to be a useful "skill".

When it comes to a future Lee/Carley - relationship, my personally opinion is that they reminds me of Rick and Andrea in the comic book series. She's a good shooter and develops a close friend-based relationship with Rick.

SPOILER ALERT (for those who haven't read the comic books)

Andrea and Rick also get more intimate with each other after Lori dies in the comic book series, and maybe it will come to that with Lee and Carley as well.

My thoughts though. Can't wait for the next episode to come out :-)

Exactly. I've not read the comics but I still know even a ZA can't stop lust (I mean love). A person can set out to avoid a relationship because it's the tactically sound thing to do but, ceiling Larry notwithstanding, this romance stuff just happens anyways.

• @Kiel555 said: Exactly. I've not read the comics but I still know even a ZA can't stop lust (I mean love). A person can set out to avoid a relationship because it's the tactically sound thing to do but, ceiling Larry notwithstanding, this romance stuff just happens anyways.

Yep. All the more reason to throw it on in the game and for (my) Lee to stay the hell from between Carly's frothy soft legs.

• I hear what you're saying but if and when they have a releationship this is over three months in I think all the people that you've spent time with in the group will trust you even if she does tell. Unless you've like killed everyone at every possible moment you can and they see that you do like to kill, then they will trust you.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@GenericMartini said: I don't get the romance option.

That's because you were treating Carley like dirt. All the other forumites already had a fling with her. :cool:

• Well anyway while you lot are all romancing, i'm have the best bromance with doug so =p

Add Comment