User Avatar Image

Leave Carley Alone

posted by The_Cheshire_Cat on - last edited - Viewed by 548 users

Lee should avoid any romantic or otherwise “close” relationship with Carly.

And in a nutshell here is why:

Carly already knows about Lee’s criminal past and can expose him at any time and on any whim. So she already has him by the balls. If they decided to get intimate she will then have him by the balls and the heart. She at anytime can make any choice she wants and will have to become number 1 priority to Lee trumping even Clementine. To make matters worse if they have a falling out then in her emotional rage or vengeance she may expose Lee’s past.

I hope the game gives Lee the option to become "close" with Carly, the romance drama would be ironically comforting in an otherwise hopeless time.

Lee should avoid any romantic relationship with Carly at all costs and keep her at a arms distance.

59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ruairi46 said: Well anyway while you lot are all romancing, i'm have the best bromance with doug so =p



    LOL, me too..

    I let Carley die in EP1 so it's Doug or I may just have an affair with Kenny's wife.. not sure yet!

    Seriously though, I wouldnt care if TT included some sort of 'romance' option as long as they give us the option not to!

    The way I'm playing my game, im all about surviving and have no need to get romanitcle with anyone..

    Maybe the finale of EP5, on Kenny's boat, i can toss Kenny overboard as shark bait, sail to a deserted Island and have my way with Katjia.. or Doug.. Still not decided! :eek:

  • @WowMutt said: LOL, me too..

    I let Carley die in EP1 so it's Doug or I may just have an affair with Kenny's wife.. not sure yet!

    Seriously though, I wouldnt care if TT included some sort of 'romance' option as long as they give us the option not to!

    The way I'm playing my game, im all about surviving and have no need to get romanitcle with anyone..

    Maybe the finale of EP5, on Kenny's boat, i can toss Kenny overboard as shark bait, sail to a deserted Island and have my way with Katjia.. or Doug.. Still not decided! :eek:



    I really hope there are some options for some really badass moments in the next few eps where you just have no shit attitude and your like fuck everyone else!

  • @ruairi46 said: I really hope there are some options for some really badass moments in the next few eps where you just have no shit attitude and your like fuck everyone else!



    Yup, like grab Duck by the scruff of the neck, use him as a shield!

    Shoot Lilly in the leg and escape while the walkers rip her apart!

    but alas, we can only hope and dream!

  • @WowMutt said: Yup, like grab Duck by the scruff of the neck, use him as a shield!

    Shoot Lilly in the leg and escape while the walkers rip her apart!

    but alas, we can only hope and dream!



    They are great examples allthough replace lilly with kenny and leg with head.

  • @ruairi46 said: They are great examples allthough replace lilly with kenny and leg with head.



    but, if you shoot him in the head, he's dead, Walkers prefer live meat.

  • @WowMutt said: but, if you shoot him in the head, he's dead, Walkers prefer live meat.



    Who said anything about walkers I just thought you ment for fun? My apologies.

  • @Milosuperspesh said: can i ask why you made a new thread when there is plenty of carley threads already...



    can I ask why you only make off topic posts here?

  • @strela said: can I ask why you only make off topic posts here?



    wow strela what about you ? i was waiting to see if this thread was deemed pointless but alas the mods have allowed it.

    to op i will now get on topic ;)

    i think carley should hook up with lee but in a way that is suggested /implied

    not actually seen/interacted with..

    like we have a choice of accept her advances/make a move on her or we say thanks but no thanks or even an interuption moment aka like katjaa does in ep2 when travis/david returns..

    as for the fallout, only if you choose to make lee an asshole to her then she could shoot you. as in ep1 you choose to trust her or not (i've done both, no difference yet...)

  • Maybe whoever we save out of Carly and Doug is who Lee tries to round the bases with.

    Doug could have been hinting at that with the whole "i think you're a great guy" speech in the pharmacy. If this did happen I wonder how many people would rewind just to save Carly lol.

  • @jaybreezy said: Maybe whoever we save out of Carly and Doug is who Lee tries to round the bases with.

    Doug could have been hinting at that with the whole "i think you're a great guy" speech in the pharmacy. If this did happen I wonder how many people would rewind just to save Carly lol.



    i thought the same but i dunno doesn't feel right since doug 'saved carley'
    i got nothing against doug being gay, but i don't like homosexual stuff in games..

Add Comment