User Avatar Image

Saving carley will tell us more about lee's crime

posted by Dr Lance VanBoobenHousen on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

I look forward to that

87 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @skepticalguy90 said: It's not just the Shane approach to fat people, it's the Shane approach to anybody Shane doesn't like or feels that it is necessary to sacrifice.

It is for the greater good :D
    With that logic we can rationalize anything.

• @Cyreen said: Doug wasn't/isn't "fat", neither for that matter was Katjaa. They might not be the typical video game ripped/DD ideal, but they are characters that represent real people in a bad situation, who make the story more believable. For that matter, I only remember one "fat" zombie so far, so evidently overweight people are not at the top of the zombie food chain. Doug's a "parent's basement" geek and for that reason gets abuse in the game.

Do you speak of Chet?

How is Kenny's fat body wife not fat? How is Doug's disgusting fat body not fat?

I don't think folks expect anything ripped because Mark was a scrawny nothing. Lee is average and Larry was huge. So no one is ideal with six pack abs and foaming testosterone at the mouth. I mean look at Kenny, he more than likely has a little beer gut, but I wouldn't call him fat.

Why are Americans so sensitive to that kinda stuff?

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: Why are Americans so sensitive to that kinda stuff?

Why are you so judgmental? Just for the record, I'm Canadian.

• @Cyreen said: Why are you so judgmental? Just for the record, I'm Canadian.

Then you are "the other Americans"

So why are you so sensitive 'eh?

• Seriously, have you seen Lee. The fella is really clumsy, I wouldn't be surprised if he slipped and accidentally smashed senators head in somehow.
    Calm down people. In Finland, Doug would be considered fit or a body builder.

• Wherever you're from, you're currently in America, perhaps you should cultivate some tolerance to go with your "superior" intellect or is that just your ego.

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: Then you are "the other Americans"

question chesire do you want to get banned ?

your getting dangerously close to insulting people...

behave or shut the hell up..

• @Milosuperspesh said: question chesire do you want to get banned ?

your getting dangerously close to insulting people...

behave or shut the hell up..

mod try outs are around the corner are they?

• The awkward moment during parents fight.
    Fun Fact
    While browsing I found an interview with Lee's voice actor.
    Up until then I though that Lee was guilty for the murder of a senator, which game bits and WDwiki confirmed, but here it's says that the wife died too. Is it a spoiler, typo or something that was changed during the making ?

***How would you describe Lee Everett as a character?

Lee is a complicated character. A former college professor on his way to jail for killing his wife and her lover. He is a good man with a secret, his crime, who takes on the job of caring for an 8-year-old girl orphaned by the zombie apocalypse while thrown together with people he probably never would have spent any time with as they all try to figure out how to survive.***

http://alternativemagazineonline.co.uk/2012/05/14/interview-in-conversation-with-dave-fennoy-lee-everett-the-walking-dead-the-game/

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: Then you are "the other Americans"

Two down, Cheshire! Next on your list of people to insult are the Jews! I've prewritten your material. Wouldn't want you to misspell another word and look like all your editing is for naught.

This discussion has been closed.