User Avatar Image

Saving carley will tell us more about lee's crime

posted by Dr Lance VanBoobenHousen on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users

I look forward to that

87 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @The_Cheshire_Cat said: mod try outs are around the corner are they?

who knows but cos of my previous infractions it won't happen

but if anyone wants to give the chance i promise not to abuse the power..

like thor..

some of his editing is only to add the little mildy disguised insults to me and vain..

• @Cyreen said: Wherever you're from, you're currently in America, perhaps you should cultivate some tolerance to go with your "superior" intellect or is that just your ego.

I do have tolerance.

Hold on crusty English let me check the definition of tolerance.

Yeah, I say I am tolerant. You must mean why my views are counter to "mainstream" then ya, I don't agree with certain things. That's not intolerant.

You must think cause I crack jokes on the Germans, Americans, English, or whoever I can get my hands on I hate these people. Nope. It's a joke, nothing more. No malice.

I'm Cheshire for a reason. I'm smiling, I'm not upset.

"Be cool baby, be cool"

@Cyreen said: Two down, Cheshire! Next on your list of people to insult are the Jews! I've prewritten your material. Wouldn't want you to misspell another word and look like all your editing is for naught.

Been done to death.

Am I making errors in my spelling and grammar. Forgive me. Speaking multiple languages is no excuse for not being an expert in all.

@Cyreen said: who knows but cos of my previous infractions it won't happen

but if anyone wants to give the chance i promise not to abuse the power..

like thor..

some of his editing is only to add the little mildy disguised insults to me and vain..

You are a funny dude. So you really do wanna be a mod? I heard that when you ask for it, or make hints to it, it automatically means you are out.

Oh I get it..you have past infractions so you are a bad guy turn good. Gonna set me straight since you know what it's like "on the other side of the law" hehe

Whoa! I just noticed that. Vain? My German? The mod? I have never insulted him! Ever. That's my dude. If he feels insulted then he should tell me so and I will apologize profusely. (Seriously)

• Why is there always two users in forums, having the exact same conversation every month T.T
    Lee's crime anyone ? The death of a senator, how he even got close enough to one ?

• it happens warfolo where you around when me and capnjay where in most of the twd threads lol

• Please, call me warf. No, I don't think so... we only got internets not too long ago here ;_; SOPA really messed things up around here.

• @Warfolomei said: Please, call me warf. No, I don't think so... we only got internets not too long ago here ;_; SOPA really messed things up around here.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that.

• Thanks, but it's a lot better now.. with the new president and all. They are still in the middle of site blocking, so we shall see if this forum would be too 'offensive'' for Finnish viewers.

• @Warfolomei said: Thanks, but it's a lot better now.. with the new president and all. They are still in the middle of site blocking, so we shall see if this forum would be too 'offensive'' for Finnish viewers.

Not up to speed on Finnish politics. But good luck in your fight for freedom of expression against censorship.

I am keenly aware of that struggle myself...

• Living in a forest far away from anything, has it's benefits.

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: Not up to speed on Finnish politics. But good luck in your fight for freedom of expression against censorship.

I am keenly aware of that struggle myself...

Cry us a river. You're SOOOO oppressed.

This discussion has been closed.