User Avatar Image

In right to ask a refund

posted by Doucet on - last edited - Viewed by 532 users

Copied from support:
Telltale's episodic games are a series of 2-4 hour, story-driven games that are released online on a regular schedule. The episodes usually have self-contained stories, but they're part of a greater, season-wide arc that becomes apparent as you play the episodes. As with a favorite TV show, the more you play, the more familiar you'll become with the characters and the overarching story.

series of 2-4 hour ? maybe next episode will take 6 hours to do ?

released online on a regular schedule ? Regular....Regular..... mean date ? or month ? maybe years ?

Yea game concept is good, but is that worth the 25$ ?

what you think about it ?

Myself i ask for a refund, cause they dont deliver it....

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@BigMac30 said: are ye sure that e2 will be released on the 10th of july? wtf rofl!

No. June release. As stated back in May.

• Is a bug that causes all your Walking Dead save data to erase, more than once, a good reason for a damn refund?!!!

• @TrickyZombie said: Is a bug that causes all your Walking Dead save data to erase, more than once, a good reason for a damn refund?!!!

Nope. But it's a reason to wait a little longer since TTG is just investigating these problems and they already announced new builds adressing some of those problems. There is however no ETA yet.

• People... it's a game. It's not even finished (we have 3 episode left) and when you bought it, you knew it. There are people working on this, not machines that gives you an exact ETA on stuff.
    Just... chill. If you want to play it without trouble, you should have waited for the whole 5 episodes to come out. That's how it works with "episodic games".

• Question is, why did you bother to necro this thread? This is for the support forum, not a dead bitching thread.

• I want a refund aswell. not for the reasons doucet stated, but because all my saves have dissapeared and I can't make new ones. I also can't play ep.2 no matter what I do, even though I have bought it.

• Yeah, me too. I bought it directly from Telltale. Episode 2 shows as installed but I can't freaking run it. I want my money back.

• patience is a virtue.

good things come to those who wait, etc.

i know its a hard concept to comprehend, waiting, especially in a consumer-based society thats used to "on demand" "twitter" and "real time updates" etc.

imagine, if you will, a time when they would actually deliver comic books, to your mailbox, & you had to really physically wait for the next issue to arrive.

think of it like that?

oh well i tried.

• @Irishmile said: I could see an issue if they said episode two was being pushed pack two months.. but that is not the case.

When was episode 2 released again??

All of them are going to be pushed back so they can make way with the IOS deployment (new profit) pretty much making everyone who bought a season pass wait longer........

• @pompeiiamgotterdammerung said: patience is a virtue.

good things come to those who wait, etc.

i know its a hard concept to comprehend, waiting, especially in a consumer-based society thats used to "on demand" "twitter" and "real time updates" etc.

imagine, if you will, a time when they would actually deliver comic books, to your mailbox, & you had to really physically wait for the next issue to arrive.

think of it like that?

oh well i tried.

I did not see patience is a virtue in the season pass pre sale website. I saw monthly episode releases.

If folks saw patience is a virtue they never would have bought the season pass......

Add Comment