User Avatar Image

Does Clem Influence Your Moral Decisions?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 919 users

As Lilly was crying over Larry, screaming for help, Kenny was reasoning why we should kill Larry, I looked at Lilly and felt a deep sympathy for her. But I knew Kenny was right.

Being trapped in a room with a 6'4", 300 pound walker was too life threatening to ignore. Larry had to be stopped before he turned.

I just couldn't let Larry rise, as bad as I felt for Lilly. It was a gut wrenching decision but I did what I thought was right.

I tried to help Lilly revive Larry.

As much as my mind was telling me to help Kenny destroy Larry's brain, I didn't want Clem to grow up seeing how low humanity had come. I wanted her to know that there were still morals and hope, even in despair and desperation.

If Clem wasn't present, and I wasn't in charge of her, I'm not sure I would have made the same decision.

What about you? Does Clem influence your gameplay?

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I havent decided if my lee would die for clem or not, hes taking the father figure at the moment.

• @ruairi46 said: I havent decided if my lee would die for clem or not, hes taking the father figure at the moment.

respectable role. That's what I use as well.

• Yeah im being straight with her in every situation and im never lieing to her, but I will kill anyone to defend the group. I told her that they need to die and I wasent sorry.

• @ruairi46 said: Yeah im being straight with her in every situation and im never lieing to her, but I will kill anyone to defend the group. I told her that they need to die and I wasent sorry.

I too am straight with her, I even picked the option to tell her that Lee killed a man. And that he was not a Zombie.

But I couldn't bring myself to kill those two blokes. They were already down, and out, and were just baiting.

• Humanity is already low as it is...and saving yourself and 3 others isn't really showing lack of compassion your fellow man, kenny was correct in acting fast, resuscitation has an incredibly low survival rate despite what movies say. Clem is still only a child and being indecisive in a zombie apocalypse would prove fatal, better teach her to be tough early on than sugar coat reality and end up dead

• Have you seen Andy's expression if you answer with |Their not coming| damm that was heartbreaking. Being eaten by their own parent is a much crueler fate.
    BTW.. the conversation about killing the it\babysitter. Easy question, but the answers confused me ... Yes, would be the obvious choice .. I think so, is understandable... No someone else did is just confusing, because she was standing in front of you.

• He was eating mark so I wanted to know that I ended his life. Karma's a bitch.

• ... The dead are rising and eating the living, would you say its a retribution for something ?

• @Warfolomei said: Have you seen Andy's expression if you answer with |Their not coming| damm that was heartbreaking. Being eaten by their own parent is a much crueler fate.
    BTW.. the conversation about killing the it\babysitter. Easy question, but the answers confused me ... Yes, would be the obvious choice .. I think so, is understandable... No someone else did is just confusing, because she was standing in front of you.

"Something else did"

Is reference to her "non human" state. you know eating people etc etc.

• Yes, but she asked about IT, obviously a zombie and not the human babysitter.
    So what is she asking us and what do we really answer her ?

Add Comment