User Avatar Image

Saving carley will tell us more about lee's crime

posted by Dr Lance VanBoobenHousen on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

I look forward to that

87 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Seriously people, Blake was a student in University of Georgia. He would probably be the next person to know about Lee if Carly didn't make it.

• @Master of Aeons said: Oh no, you're whining about something different than what I thought you were. I'm a moron. Please return to trolling the boards, you poor oppressed thing. God bless you.

You are a try hard.

Thank-you

:winslow:

• O.O That dancing pirate is offensive to Finland and its people.
    Blake was a student in University of Georgia.
    Lee was a teacher in University of Georgia.
    Anyone ....

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: You are a try hard.

Thank-you

:winslow:

Cheshire: Troll, edit, taunt, edit, still end up looking like an idiot.

You'll ban yourself soon enough. For the time being, I'm just going to call you on being an ass. Yes, you're just going to continue with the troll reflex answers: I've seen them all. So I'll save the forum the trouble of oppressing you. Go forth and troll.

• @Master of Aeons said: Cheshire: Troll, edit, taunt, edit, still end up looking like an idiot.

You'll ban yourself soon enough. For the time being, I'm just going to call you on being an ass. Yes, you're just going to continue with the troll reflex answers: I've seen them all. So I'll save the forum the trouble of oppressing you. Go forth and troll.

How do I troll when my posts are on topic?

Whatever it is that's got you upset at a stranger on the internet is not that serious. Let's move on. It's clear you speak with malice and you want me gone. Okay..I get it. But you don't have to keep going at it.

Call me on whatever you would like. Act like you know me.

But let the mods handle it, and so far I have had only one infraction and that's all. For all the grief you talk about, one would think I had more than a handful.

If I am a troll, ignore me. Don't feed trolls.

Are we done yet?

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: How do I troll when my posts are on topic?

Whatever it is that's got you upset at a stranger on the internet is not that serious. Let's move on. It's clear you speak with malice and you want me gone. Okay..I get it. But you don't have to keep going at it.

Call me on whatever you would like. Act like you know me.

But let the mods handle it, and so far I have had only one infraction and that's all. For all the grief you talk about, one would think I had more than a handful.

If I am a troll, ignore me. Don't feed trolls.

Are we done yet?

Really? You act racist and say things against people of different sexual orientation and act like I'm the bad guy? You're not an idiot. You know exactly what you're a shit heel for and want to just hold up your hands cry? And you can't say "let's move on" like it was your idea after I said it.

God, be a troll or be a rational human being. Don't switch midway and pretend like you have any sort of credibility. Still. Waiting on you to ban yourself. Or grow up.

• @Master of Aeons said: Really? You act racist and say things against people of different sexual orientation and act like I'm the bad guy? You're not an idiot. You know exactly what you're a shit heel for and want to just hold up your hands cry? And you can't say "let's move on" like it was your idea after I said it.

God, be a troll or be a rational human being. Don't switch midway and pretend like you have any sort of credibility. Still. Waiting on you to ban yourself. Or grow up.

I deny everything against me except accusation of "say things against people of different sexual orientation"

I stand behind what I said, and if you want to punish me with insults after every post I make, then that's what you have to do.

But I am not a racist, I have never said anything racist and I know you can't prove it. It is a baseless accusation and character assassination. Sir, if I am the bad guy then don't sink to my level. Don't be what you say I am.

Now look, I'm not trying to detract from the thread, so if you want to continue send me a pm. We can talk. Cause the rest of what you said is false as well, but why argue with someone who has their mind made up.

Ball is in your court sir.

• Oh for cry out loud. This is not a Ricktatorship.

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: I deny everything against me except accusation of "say things against people of different sexual orientation"

I stand behind what I said, and if you want to punish me with insults after every post I make, then that's what you have to do.

But I am not a racist, I have never said anything racist and I know you can't prove it. It is a baseless accusation and character assassination. Sir, if I am the bad guy then don't sink to my level. Don't be what you say I am.

Now look, I'm not trying to detract from the thread, so if you want to continue send me a pm. We can talk. Cause the rest of what you said is false as well, but why argue with someone who has their mind made up.

Ball is in your court sir.

No deal. Just because you spellcheck and change your tone doesn't make you the good guy. I'll do my best to ignore you, but you've proven yourself to be an unrepentant instigator and all around pain. The ball's still in your court, you're still a jerk and I'm not going to laugh off your crap. However you want to refine your language isn't going to change that.

• @Master of Aeons said: No deal. Just because you spellcheck and change your tone doesn't make you the good guy. I'll do my best to ignore you, but you've proven yourself to be an unrepentant instigator and all around pain. The ball's still in your court, you're still a jerk and I'm not going to laugh off your crap. However you want to refine your language isn't going to change that.

But you still insult me.

Let the mods deal with me.

Thank-you I hope that you really will ignore me.

This discussion has been closed.