User Avatar Image

Saving carley will tell us more about lee's crime

posted by Dr Lance VanBoobenHousen on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users

I look forward to that

87 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oh for cry out loud. This is not a Ricktatorship.

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: I deny everything against me except accusation of "say things against people of different sexual orientation"

I stand behind what I said, and if you want to punish me with insults after every post I make, then that's what you have to do.

But I am not a racist, I have never said anything racist and I know you can't prove it. It is a baseless accusation and character assassination. Sir, if I am the bad guy then don't sink to my level. Don't be what you say I am.

Now look, I'm not trying to detract from the thread, so if you want to continue send me a pm. We can talk. Cause the rest of what you said is false as well, but why argue with someone who has their mind made up.

Ball is in your court sir.

No deal. Just because you spellcheck and change your tone doesn't make you the good guy. I'll do my best to ignore you, but you've proven yourself to be an unrepentant instigator and all around pain. The ball's still in your court, you're still a jerk and I'm not going to laugh off your crap. However you want to refine your language isn't going to change that.

• @Master of Aeons said: No deal. Just because you spellcheck and change your tone doesn't make you the good guy. I'll do my best to ignore you, but you've proven yourself to be an unrepentant instigator and all around pain. The ball's still in your court, you're still a jerk and I'm not going to laugh off your crap. However you want to refine your language isn't going to change that.

But you still insult me.

Let the mods deal with me.

Thank-you I hope that you really will ignore me.

• If any of you say another thing that could make Gandhi cry, we might just give people some time off to cool down.

It's not a matter of who is right or wrong. To each his own beliefs... but the forum rules clearly stipulate that we do not tolerate members who are insulting other members.

• O.O TED ? WTF are you doing here and how come you from Romania now ?
    What if we can decide if Lee did it on accident or not trough our choices in the game, be an ass to everyone (it was a cold blooded murder) or a nice guy (accidentally slipped and pulled the trigger)

• @Bones420 said: I really like Carley, shes my favorite character besides Clementine..

I thought it was funny how Lee picked on her a little bit about the batterys at the end of EP2..

"your never gonna let me live that down are ya"? lol..

I know I wouldn't if someone failed at putting in batteries. xD

• She was probably in a state of mini shock and couldn't consentrate properly.

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said:
    But I am not a racist, I have never said anything racist and I know you can't prove it. It is a baseless accusation and character assassination.

Where was that post about Canadians? I suddenly feel very insulted and "oppressed".

• This Thread has Become Silly

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Beyond repair.

This discussion has been closed.