User Avatar Image

The boy just ain't right :) What's he going to do next?

posted by CiscoKidd81 on - last edited - Viewed by 818 users

I would never treat a real life child this way but since it's a game it's different.

Does anyone else out there find it hilarious that Duck is so stupid? I want to like the kid but I'm just having such a hard time. The writers can't get rid of him Duck is single handed the comic relief in the video game.

I have to wonder who the creators of the game based his character on in real life. They seem to just have it out for the poor kid.

At the beginning his own father (Kenny) freely admits that his off spring is such a block head not even the end of world phases him. "He makes up for it in enthusiasm" that's like saying in the bathroom Duck sometimes points up at his face instead of down at the urinal cake...!

After that Duck causes his first kill and is not even noticeably sad.... He decides to start up the tractor he was playing on and run over poor Shawn I swear he was smiling at one point.

The apple does not fall far from the tree since Kenny can't even tell Herschel that he's sorry his son Duck ran over Shawn with the tractor.

I can't believe on the Farm that the game writers did not have Duck peeing on the electric fence. What a missd opportunity. All I can say is thank goodness Duck was not with Mark and Lee during the tractor scene with the arrows. Duck might have decided to run over Lee and Mark then drive the tractor in to a ditch.

Moving along Duck proves he has ADHD at the dinner table when despite Lee's best effort to say hey your eating a person Duck continues to eat Mark's leg. What's worse is Duck noticably wants to keep eating Mark. Everyone is like OMG and Duck is there with fork is mouth about to scream "Pass over those 2 meatballs please"

I don't know. I just can't get on the side of poor old Duck.

What do yur guys think.. Is Duck gonna cause another death in Episode 3? Perhaps they will head back to the drug store and Duck can eat a tube of Preparation H? Duck could root through Carly's purse and find her secret toy she really needs those batteries for. The possibilities are hilarious and endless.

You never know Duck could figure out that since a zombie bites kills a human Duck could make the connection that if he eats or bites a zombie it will bring the zombie back to life.

Anyway what do you guys think Duck will do or cause in episode 3??

73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment