User Avatar Image

To the TTG forum moderators

posted by Bearcules on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

Thank you for everything you do. You all have a difficult job trying to keep postings civil and conducive to the relevant topics. I would also like to give a special thank you to the moderators in the TWD section. I am glad you folks are around.

51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Thanks, ketz. I needed the laugh.

I admit, moderation is disproportionally hard these days. If I get one more of those TWD "Oh noes, the other community members and the moderators don't agree with me" PMs, I'm going to kill someone. :cool:

Thanks for the encouragement, all!

• The moderators must be advanced automated computer programs to be so efficient. That is why they do not get paid. I have it all worked out! The whole company is full of master programmers, which is why they can make them!

They even go as far as to create fake photos to put in the photo thread. Ingenious. And when people become mods, it just means they've sent in a hit squad and kidnapped that member. They then give the account to the moderatrix. This explains why some people seem took change after they are modded. In fact, this whole forum is just a testing ground for new recruits. When someone is banned, it is because they are deemed unworthy.

Am I far off the mark? :D

• I feel that to become a moderator, you must be able to code a routine that does the job of moderating for you. Then you just post a picture of yourself in the photo thread as a sort of "I made that!" achievement.

Or they could just be mad. You've have to be to actually want to deal with all the newbs who can't be bothered to use proper English. Alternatively, for the same reason, they could all just be masochists. I'm kind of leaning towards that one, actually.

Whatever the case, they do deserve our thanks. So here's a cute picture of a sleepy kitten.

cute-cat+sleep.jpg

• You guys deserve a Trophy
    You guys deserve a pizza.
    You guys deserve a pizza trophy

pizzatrophyforthemods.jpg

• @Remolay said: You guys deserve a Trophy
    You guys deserve a pizza.
    You guys deserve a pizza trophy

*cut*

Man.... Now I'm getting all Nostalgic.

Also, hats off to the Mods here. Although I post every other Blue Moon, I read alot of what's posted; and it amazes that you still have your sainity. Or some small parts... Either way, us Sain/Sainer people salute you.

• ALL THE MODS SUCKgjl ng 6th fsavnkhdxchkghklbgin xrj SUCH A REBEL

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Giant Tope said: ALL THE MODS SUCKgjl ng 6th fsavnkhdxchkghklbgin xrj SUCH A REBEL

Love you too, Tope!

Sorry I haven't been around so much as of late. Job sucks my time like nobody's business.

Add Comment